Hybrid View

MelloYelloSpyder

Quote Originally Posted by AppleSpyder View Post
    Nope even if someone gave me another 2 wheeler I wouldn't go back. I love the comfort and the fact that I am able to relax and just ride. I don't worry about the sand, stones, pot holes and wet roads anymore. Obviously I still have to keep an eye out but I can watch the landscape a little more and just feel free. I am in with the others that got bit on their first test ryde. No looking back. Cindy
    Come on now. You still have to worry about potholes. How to straddle them with 3 wheels tracking in different areas of the lane. I find it much easier to avoid pot holes on a two wheeler where both wheels are on the same line versus the Spyder where they are all tracking different lines.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MelloYelloSpyder View Post
    Come on now. You still have to worry about potholes. How to straddle them with 3 wheels tracking in different areas of the lane. I find it much easier to avoid pot holes on a two wheeler where both wheels are on the same line versus the Spyder where they are all tracking different lines.
    You just need to develop your skills better!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    You just need to develop your skills better!

Na, just don't ride on roads with potholes.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick