I agree - this is indeed nuts. I love my Quadtrac tire!
Can someone spell out all the legal mumbo jumbo with written specs of why BRP has all the dealers against installing this perfectly fine and better than OEM tire change? Is it only about $$$$ on the cheap quality OEM tires they have contracted and not about safety or is it about safety and they don't want to expose the reasons? Either way we as Spyder owners need to know what is up with this boycotting of a superior product that is proven!
Allot of folks who are running these much better tires are very satisfied and happy with them and I do not think I have heard any Spyder owners that were not happy soooo.....
It is time to confront this issue and expose the legal reasons for not wanting to mount a non-OEM customer tire of their choosing if it legally fits the rim and has a proven track record. If it is a liability issue then just have customers sign a waiver but let the customer get service they request because in the end they are the $$ customer.
Also does anyone have any reports or documentation (anywhere) of these tires failing and causing harm after installing this quality tire on any Spyder?

Thanks for letting me rant!