Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SEAL'S BIGGEST HOLIDAY SALE EVER!

'Tis the season, BUY, BUY, BUY SELL, SELL, SELL. We at Seal floorboards are offering it's biggest Holiday Sale EVER. From Nov. 1 thru Jan 1, All Seal Floorboards will be a whopping $75 off the regular price and the Seal Rear Tote rack will be a huge $50. off. My stock is good and, as always, shipping is prompt. Don't miss out on these great savings. Feel free to call me with your questions.
    Ride in comfort,
    John
    Last edited by sealfloorboards; 11-01-2017 at 10:06 PM.

Spyder Garage

Hey all,
    Thanks for your early response. Keep it up This is such a great savings, anyone with regular rider pegs should jump on it. Something else to remember, if you already have BRP factory floorboards, my Seal RT SE5 Floorboards will fit on them as well and give you the extra room you need, plus the extended length to become Hwy Pegs. My Seal Floorboards will fit all years, from 2010 to 2018. My RS SE5 will fit all years of the RS. I also have Seals for your SM, manual models.
    Ride in comfort,
    John

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    Hey all,
    Thanks for your early response. Keep it up This is such a great savings, anyone with regular rider pegs should jump on it. Something else to remember, if you already have BRP factory floorboards, my Seal RT SE5 Floorboards will fit on them as well and give you the extra room you need, plus the extended length to become Hwy Pegs. My Seal Floorboards will fit all years, from 2010 to 2018. My RS SE5 will fit all years of the RS. I also have Seals for your SM, manual models.
    Ride in comfort,
    John
    Checking your website, I don't see any floorboards for the F3. Do you have any for that model (F3-T, in particular)?
    Bert

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by newbert View Post
    Checking your website, I don't see any floorboards for the F3. Do you have any for that model (F3-T, in particular)?
    Sorry, at this time the only F3 I offer are those who have the brake set in the #3, Factory setting and no BRP Factory floorboards. I find that with the length of my Seals, the brake position becomes a non issue for taller or shorter riders.
    Ride in comfort,
    John

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    Sorry, at this time the only F3 I offer are those who have the brake set in the #3, Factory setting and no BRP Factory floorboards. I find that with the length of my Seals, the brake position becomes a non issue for taller or shorter riders.
    Ride in comfort,
    John
    Well, my brake is set to #3 and I have the stock pegs (not factory floorboards) on my 2016 F3-T. So which of your floor boards would work with this set-up and can you provide a link or guidance on where to find it on your website?

Thanks!
    Bert

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by newbert View Post
    Well, my brake is set to #3 and I have the stock pegs (not factory floorboards) on my 2016 F3-T. So which of your floor boards would work with this set-up and can you provide a link or guidance on where to find it on your website?

Thanks!
    HI NWEBERT,
    I have the Seal F3 that will fit your F3. There are so many F3 variations that I took it off my website. I do, however, have what you want. The F3 has the same $75. Holiday discount as all my others. It's $425. instead of the regular $500. price. You can call me if you like, or PM me your number so I can call you. That might be easier as I'm in Mexico, on vacation. The shop is still up and running, and I'm here to talk with you and can take your order over the phone. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    John

Spyder Garage

Just want to thank all you dudes and dudets for your great response to my $75. off Holiday Sale. Your doing great, keep it up.
    ride in comfort,
    john