Hybrid View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bandwagon View Post
    How hard is it to install seat? Do you know anything about installation of saddle bags? The dealer wants 700-800 bucks. I'm in no mood to pay that kind of money after buying bags and saddles. I can use that money to purchase a mc cruise control or an alarm.
    Seats are quite easy. more than happy to help if you want to hook up. Have a three car garage if you can get to southside of Richmond. Plenty tools to do the work. Have not experienced the saddle bags yet but can't believe we couldn't tackle this either. Will work for beer!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks, that will be great

I want be able to do anything for a couple of weeks, or until after I get the front saddle back. It was ripped on both sides. Looks like one of the locks on the bags may need some adjusting so the top will remain locked. Hope it's that simple because I really want to see how it all looks. I will remain in touch. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by spyderleg View Post
    Seats are quite easy. more than happy to help if you want to hook up. Have a three car garage if you can get to southside of Richmond. Plenty tools to do the work. Have not experienced the saddle bags yet but can't believe we couldn't tackle this either. Will work for beer!