Registered Users sypderrobinson134's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default End of season ride

Hello everyone , I know I'm not the most avid poster but I'd really like to get a ride together before the weather gets bad. On like a Saturday or something would anyone be interested? I'm thinking like first Saturday in November?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sypderrobinson134 View Post
    Hello everyone , I know I'm not the most avid poster but I'd really like to get a ride together before the weather gets bad. On like a Saturday or something would anyone be interested? I'm thinking like first Saturday in November?

Not a bad idea Kyle, where we thinking of riding? Say, when is your wedding planned for?
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

tomorrow is my last scheduled ride for the year then it will be sporadic depending on weather

Spyder Garage

Default End of season ryde.

I'd love to meet up with some people to ryde. I live in Nixa MO. I have been seriously considering selling because I lost my ryding partner. He's still alive but can't ryde anymore, at least for now anyway because of health reasons, and I can't talk him into buying a spyder. Any takers?

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Cool I can not even imagine...

I have a hard time trying to imagine what it must be like to park your/my motorcycle
    and/or Spyder from October to April.... that is prime riding months with nice warm not
    hot days and cool not cold evenings. One of the best rider here is the Turkey Run every
    year the Saturday before Thanksgiving, and there is always a New Years Day ride... If it's not
    raining it is usually around 68 to 75 out....

Quote Originally Posted by sypderrobinson134 View Post