Spyder Garage

Default Elmo Has Arrived

Linda's new 2020 F3L in Magma Red just arrived. We are going to name it Elmo...after the (red) muppet character. We bought an Elmo plush toy to ride behind her on her travels. She thinks it is a beautiful machine. Sitting next to my 2019, the colors are very different. Mine was Phoenix Orange. Magma Red is more orange than red...but we both like the looks.

This is now our second purchase in a year from iMotorsports. Both times the sale has gone very smooth. All items I requested were completed and so far no glitches of any kind. The new one arrived with 3/4 full gas tank.

There are some visual differences between the two. The 20 has an audio keyboard right below the gas tank opening. The trunk top is black instead of the same color as the body. I like the two tone effect. The rear trunk looks to be a couple inches shorter than the 19. Linda loves how she sits on the F3. The bars came adjusted a bit lower than mine and I am thinking of dropping mine down too.

I am currently having some back issues...so once I am up and about, I will add the requisite pictures, including Elmo aboard.

Farkles to come at first service in a couple months.

Looks like I will have to change out my signature pictures. All three of the RT's shown have now gone down the road to trade off land.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 01-13-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Linda's new 2020 F3L in Magma Red just arrived. We are going to name it Elmo...after the (red) muppet character. We bought an Elmo plush toy to ride behind her on her travels. She thinks it is a beautiful machine. Sitting next to my 2019, the colors are very different. Mine was Phoenix Orange. Magma Red is more orange than red...but we both like the looks.

This is now our second purchase in a year from iMotorsports. Both times the sale has went very smooth. All items I requested were completed and so far no glitches of any kind. The new one arrived with 3/4 full gas tank.

There are some visual differences between the two. The 20 has an audio keyboard right below the gas tank opening. The trunk top is black instead of the same color as the body. I like the two tone effect. The rear trunk looks to be a couple inches shorter than the 19. Linda loves how she sits on the F3. The bars came adjusted a bit lower than mine and I am thinking of dropping mine down too.

I am currently having some back issues...so once I am up and about, I will add the requisite pictures, including Elmo aboard.

Farkles to come at first service in a couple months.

Looks like I will have to change out my signature pictures. All three of the RT's shown have now gone down the road to trade off land.
    I still say whomever it was @ BuRP who named that color was color blind. Cool color, though.

I'm glad you continue to have success w/iMotorsports. I think, had I gotten someone other than Mike, I would have purchased from them.

That redundant audio keypad thing is worthless, at least on the RT. I have to look WAY down to see it which means taking my eyes off the road. Maybe it's better on an F3 due to the differently shaped tank. BuRP likes redundancy, I guess. The 2020+ RTs now have THREE different ways to change the volume; joystick, redundant audio controls and they replaced the windscreen up/down switch on the left grip module with yet another volume rocker. Please note, this new volume rocker is ONE INCH below the joystick. They moved the windscreen control to the switch panel on top of the "tank" (you know, where you have to take your eyes off the road to look for it).

Anyway, congrats on your new horse.

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

No picture, it didnt happen!!
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Congratulations on the new Spyder! Allways exciting with a new toy.
    I wish you and Linda many great rides for 2021

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    I still say whomever it was @ BuRP who named that color was color blind. Cool color, though.

I'm glad you continue to have success w/iMotorsports. I think, had I gotten someone other than Mike, I would have purchased from them.

That redundant audio keypad thing is worthless, at least on the RT. I have to look WAY down to see it which means taking my eyes off the road. Maybe it's better on an F3 due to the differently shaped tank. BuRP likes redundancy, I guess. The 2020+ RTs now have THREE different ways to change the volume; joystick, redundant audio controls and they replaced the windscreen up/down switch on the left grip module with yet another volume rocker. Please note, this new volume rocker is ONE INCH below the joystick. They moved the windscreen control to the switch panel on top of the "tank" (you know, where you have to take your eyes off the road to look for it).

Anyway, congrats on your new horse.
    I saw that on the volume control where the windshield switch was on the RT. Radio very seldom gets used by either of us. We listen to one station only and don't make adjustments while riding either. If it did not come as part of the "L" package, I would not have it.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

What picture?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw that on the volume control where the windshield switch was on the RT. Radio very seldom gets used by either of us. We listen to one station only and don't make adjustments while riding either. If it did not come as part of the "L" package, I would not have it.
    I have the tunage on 99% of the time but I can easily change the volume by using the joystick although I don't change the volume much. I change the windscreen height more often as I get warmer or cooler or if I'm behind a vehicle that causes buffeting (like a pick up truck or a semi).

Spyder Garage

Congrats on your new arrival, sounds great; altho I do hope you're getting an Elmo helmet for Linda too?

But re those signature pics - Don't 'change them out' and lose the historical perspective, just add the new machines! There's heaps of room left across the page down there!!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

This is now our second purchase in a year from iMotorsports. Both times the sale has gone very smooth. All items I requested were completed and so far no glitches of any kind. The new one arrived with 3/4 full gas tank.
    Was their any negotiating? I was told by them the price is the price and there was a charge of 595 in freight 299 set up and 300 doc . This was Jessica F.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    What picture?
    Be nice please. My back is hurting.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder

Enjoy your New Toy. Post a picture or two when you're able.
    Stay Healthy and Be Safe. ........
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Be nice please. My back is hurting.
    Someone wants you jump our of the recliner with a back issue and take pics? Oh please!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Someone wants you jump our of the recliner with a back issue and take pics? Oh please!
    It's okay. We were both joking about the pics. The back issue is real though.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Congrats on your new arrival, sounds great; altho I do hope you're getting an Elmo helmet for Linda too?

But re those signature pics - Don't 'change them out' and lose the historical perspective, just add the new machines! There's heaps of room left across the page down there!!
    Now you have given me a dilemma. I thought I had used all my available space with the signature pictures I now have. If I can do more...that would be great.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 01-14-2021 at 07:33 PM.

2020 F3L , Magma Red