Page 7 of 84 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Gray one!

Parked on the Circle in Indy, about 7 PM, looked new, no farkles, tires clean, no mods, AF vet plate, couldn't find the ryder.

Spyder Garage

I passed an RV towing a pick-up with a Silver Spyder SM5 in the back on I-81S entering West Virginia. Honked to say hello and we both pulled off at the Rest Area. His name was Andre Boucher and he and his wife were headed to Bristol TN for the NASCAR races. Really a nice guy. They live in MA but also have a home in Destin FL.

He has quite a modified rig to get the Spyder on/off the pick-up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera or my cell phone with me to take pics. I told him about this forum (he doesn't belong to any)
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Spotted a red RS on I-270 E/N just past the Alum Creek exit around 6:45PM this evening...

pierrelogic, was that you?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jmaynard1986 View Post
    Spotted a red RS on I-270 E/N just past the Alum Creek exit around 6:45PM this evening...

pierrelogic, was that you?
    Guilty as charged...

Was returning from a road trip to Bellefountaine OH. Visited with the owner of Black Widow Accessories. Nice guy and has some good prices on Can Am stuff.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pierrelogic View Post
    Guilty as charged...

Was returning from a road trip to Bellefountaine OH. Visited with the owner of Black Widow Accessories. Nice guy and has some good prices on Can Am stuff.
    Must say, I was very jealous when I saw you cruisin' the outerbelt... Hope my purchase is possible sooner than later...

Spyder Garage

Saw a silver RT on a trailor in the parking lot of our local Cracker Barrel tonight in Lakeville, Mn. It was being pulled by a red Lexus SUV and had Oklahoma plates on it.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default MD 695

We were heading north toward Baltimore on 695 (coming from Annapolis) in slow moving traffic. We were in my Pilot & not on our bikes.

Saw an orange RS riding in the opposite direction of us on the outer loop about 5pm around exit 16.

We assumed it was a new 2011 due to the color...but, it could have been a custom job since I haven't seen any posts about the new models being released yet.

Cool to see, though!

Spyder Garage

We were going east on I-74 toward Indy about 10:40am today. Saw two Spyders heading west.

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Saw a blue RS outside Praire du sac, WI riding two up while riding two up on my red Spyder. There nowhere safe to turn around so waves had to do.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Default Today August 29

I saw a silver RS today around 11:45 northbound on the GSP over the Raritan bridge heading for the exit to the NJ Turnpike.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw a custom spyder painted a red/orange looking color today heading north on Rt17 in Saddle River NJ with two other bikes.

Spyder Garage

I see more of them when I'm riding my Harley than I do when I'm riding my Spyder!
    3:16

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Default I-90 near Rochester Exit MN

Turquoise custom painted with trailer westbound today at 3:30 riding two up. I've been on the road for a week about 2000 miles and this was the only one

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

I saw a pretty green spyder last night in Norfolk, Va around 2000 hrs.
    I local yokel was getting his autograph. You gots ta slow down around there bro, especially on Friday nights. I hope he didn't get ya for much.
    Catching a Yellow Jacket in your helmet at 65 mph can double your vocabulary

vtsmike

Default Seen 3

Seen 3 Spyders parked outside a resturant (maybe it was a bar) in Old Orchard Beach Maine near the amusment park area on August 22. There was a white and maybe 2 black ones. ?

Spyder Garage

Stopped by ASK in Grove City last night, and saw a Phantom and Blue RT setting in the lot... Older gentleman walks out and hops on the Phantom, and what I assume was his lady friend hops on the RT....

On a different note, the Sales lady at ASK says she is looking to start a Spyder Club out of there shop, and is looking for a Central Ohio Spyder Lover to start it up... Anyone interested, see Sandy at ASK in Grove City.

Spyder Garage

Blue spotted heading east on 42 toward Sanford, FL riding along with two gold wings about twenty minutes ago.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Macungie Pa

I see a few in the area, wonder who you are. Always seems I'm going in the other direction, so I can't catch up to talk to anyone. I have a yellow 08 with a yellow windsheild. See me, stop me and let's talk. But with peoples schedules I know that hard, we all have to be somewhere at a certain time. CRAZY

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
    I see a few in the area, wonder who you are. Always seems I'm going in the other direction, so I can't catch up to talk to anyone. I have a yellow 08 with a yellow windsheild. See me, stop me and let's talk. But with peoples schedules I know that hard, we all have to be somewhere at a certain time. CRAZY
    That's the way it is with me as well. Always going the other way. But I'm usually riding my Harley anyway. I got the Spyder for my wife, but I've learned to love it!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default yellow spyder

Yellow Spyder - - Northern State Parkway, heading East to Long Island around noon on 9/11/10 -

Wished I was on mine - but waiting for DPS upgrade and not ryding - just to be safe.

Spyder Garage

Caught a glimpse of two (not together) on my way to and from funeral today...

Spyder Garage

aprox 10:45 this morning (Sunday) we passed an RT heading north on the Blue Ridge Parkway near the Asheville NC hwy 25 exit. i also had a yellow spyder follow me to Marshal, Hot Springs, and back to Asheville via 209 and 63. sorry, that would be my wife who really loves piloting her spyder.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RT in Eagle Nest, NM

We met a silver RT about noon on Thursday, Sept. 9 at Eagle Nest, NM. We were riding with a group of 6 two-wheelers and the RT appeared to be alone. Wish we could have stopped and visited awhile but we needed to stay with our group and the other Spyder probably had things to do as well. If the RT was anyone here on the forum, it would be nice to hear from you. We don't see many other Spyders.

Cotton

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Didn't actually see the Spyder

Was heading north on I-83 Friday afternoon - heading from York to Harrisburg.
    I was on my red SE5 and saw a rider going south with his hand raised as high as he could waving over the jersey wall.

I'm assuming he was on a Spyder since he was so enthusiastic.

I keep seeing Spyders in passing - usually heading in the opposite direction as I am on I-83.

Would love to meet an actual owner!

Spyder Garage

I saw a yellow one today. It belonged to musicarcade, and he pulled into my yard to get some mods installed on it. It was nice meeting another Spyder Lover in person. I definitely hope to meet many more.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods