Thread: Don't Look Up!

Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    At least on the version I watched, the Pres getting killed by that critter (as predicted! ) was somewhat before a bunch of credits & the (apparently??) final shot of Jason crawling out from underneath the rubble left on Earth & then making the comment I quoted above at post #14, all while still busily updating his social media status..... despite all his 'followers' having just been blown to smithereens!

Was there even more??
    Not that I am aware of.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Not that I am aware of.

Utah,

I have a question. Peter asked if he missed anything, and you said no. Here's the question- when you view a tv show/movie, do you only get to see it one time thru? I ask b/c I view with an Android tv box, the legality is in question. But, I do a search on what are called add-ons of the title I am looking for and the tv show/movie will come up, and I view it as many times as I want or fast forward if I am looking for something specific, or I can pause it and get back to it at a later date. I take it the movie in question was not on Netflix, based on your response to Peter. Since this movie had such high ratings, I'll view it today, and see if you didn't miss anything.

Forget it Utah,

I just saw that it is on Netflix. So, if there is a question whether there is more to the movie shown after the credits, you can just fast forward and go back thru.

I just went to the end. Meryl Streep is just a little heavy from the backside, but still lovely. Yes Peter, you made it all the way to the end. I didn't watch the whole movie. Jonah was the very, very end.
    Last edited by wyliec; 12-30-2021 at 09:07 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I guess I should clarify that we missed that very last scene with Jason that Peter A. told us about.
    2014 RTL Platinum