Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    Dealer gave me a Deal ($255 plus Tax) for the Comfort seat and it indeed just snaps in without a problem. Just sat on it and it feels wider without the BIG rear hump but won't know till I ride. Wondering if there is a Market for Used Rally seats as they have about 1 inch thicker foam than the 600/900? The person buying would have to figure how to get the foam tabs in the seat base because it seems you would have to lift the seat pan to do. I see one on Ebay now?
    After 8 months on the Rally seat I finally ordered the Comfort Seat on line. The Rally seat was OK for about an hour but my butt got sore after that. I am a skinny build with little between my pelvis and the seat but skin. For me the Comfort Seat was worth every penny and has extended my comfort level to -- well, I don't know yet because I haven't ridden long enough without getting off of it to find my limit. My question is why BRP put anything but the Comfort Seat on it? If you have something that feels that good and instead you deliver it with something that feels as bad as the stock seat, it is a little cruel.
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tslepebull View Post
    After 8 months on the Rally seat I finally ordered the Comfort Seat on line. The Rally seat was OK for about an hour but my butt got sore after that. I am a skinny build with little between my pelvis and the seat but skin. For me the Comfort Seat was worth every penny and has extended my comfort level to -- well, I don't know yet because I haven't ridden long enough without getting off of it to find my limit. My question is why BRP put anything but the Comfort Seat on it? If you have something that feels that good and instead you deliver it with something that feels as bad as the stock seat, it is a little cruel.
    They cut a lot of corners to get the price point as low as they did. There is a lot of OEM add on you can buy and aftermarket stuff to get it how you want. That is my issue right now. I just keep getting more stuff. I have already put thousands of more dollars into it and I am about to get the comfort seat. It's a drug Man, lol.