Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

here is the link. Would sure like to see this on the redesigned RT! Just saying BRP hope you're listening.
    https://www.rotax.com/en/products/ro...-1630-ace.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ride safe!
    2022 Sea-T0-Sky

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

They will be introduced in early September. The impact on the 18s will be minimal. That hit already happened when you drove it off the lot!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I don't smoke but......
    whatever you guys are on I think I want some...

Quote Originally Posted by spydernatic View Post
    I think I saw the new motor that will go into the 2020 Spyders it is 1630 4 cyl it will not be supercharged and will not be push out 300 horses but will be in a detuned state at around 130 to 150 horses ...just my opinion ..what do y'all think

Spyder Garage

The engine in that photo is not for a Spyder. Its turbocharged and there is no way a 1600cc turbo 4cyl is going on a Spyder. Second, it has water cooled exhaust manifold, its a marine engine.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

One thing is for sure: We'll know a whole lot more about this in September...

Isn't the Silly Season FUN??
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I think its fair to expect we will see this engine in a Ryker in the 21 or 22 model year.

https://www.rotax.com/en/products/ro...urbo-snow.html

Spyder Garage

I knew it!

Spyder Garage

Due to recent changes in environmental laws, Canadian market Spyders will burn pixie dust while US models will run on coal.........

Spyder Garage

With all the rain we have been having ................... a marine engine will be just about right.

ANONYMOUS
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydernatic View Post
    I think I saw the new motor that will go into the 2020 Spyders it is 1630 4 cyl it will not be supercharged and will not be push out 300 horses but will be in a detuned state at around 130 to 150 horses ...just my opinion ..what do y'all think
    I don't think the F3's could handle anything more than the Stage 2 upgrade. Another 30-40 hp & #torque you'd be spinning thru 1st & 2nd gear, Since it's not the most aerodynamic ride on the planet---cross winds could be a serious issue at over 120 mph--not many ride at that speed--wisely. All my life I always wanted a vehicle with just a little bit more power, then I had the engine rebuilt on Suzuki Hayabusa with turbo. Dyno RWHP was 344hp & #212 of torque with 19 lbs of boost on a 530 lb bike. I changed my mind on wanting more.........................
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black

Spyder Garage

Might not spin the tire if they'd put a bigger one on there.
    2014 RT-S Orange - LED headlights/driving lights, LED under mirror turns, LED brake/run lights along trunk and saddlebags, LED third brake light, LED turn bulb replacements, Magic Mirrors, Voltmeter, Oil PSI gauge, heated gear connection, BRP backrest, dash Mount USB plug, Lamonster belt tensioner, Baja Ron sway bar, NBV highway pegs, BRP arm rests M2 suspension.
    2014 RT-S , Orange

Spyder Garage

why change something that works just fine??? the 1330 has plenty of power. we just returned from riding in the Rockies with my 2018 RTL with 2 up and had plenty of power to climb those 12,000' mountains..
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    why change something that works just fine??? the 1330 has plenty of power. we just returned from riding in the Rockies with my 2018 RTL with 2 up and had plenty of power to climb those 12,000' mountains..
    BIG F
    The 4 cylinder Mustang also has 'plenty of power' Some still desire a GT500, or Z06, or AMG. BRP also needs a sport version with more than adequate power. These high end versions are very profitable for the companies that build them and there are customers that desire them.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Would be just fine with me. Wheelie bars if necessary.

Very Active Member redneck diva's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    BIG F

have you had anything done to your 1330 ??? i have a 14 RT Limited & my hubby does a cross country ride each year & about to go on another one (august 10th) 2 yrs ago they crossed the rockies at Trail Ridge road & he was two up with our daughter & pulling our RT622 trailer. he said he had to gear down to sometimes 3rd gear just to pull the mountains & the othes on 2 wheels would walk off from them until they leveled out & then he could catch them.
    Redneck Diva

Member of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club Chapter #213--
    Central Georgia
    Proud PGR rider