Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

I am not sure the non-mandrel pipe would be all that bad. The wrinkles may just add to the necessary back pressure for the low end. Wish some one would try one with a less aggressive baffle (such as the old kind that do not block one end completely and require gas to go out the sides) and the flash. Wonder if that should be me.....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMc View Post
    I am not sure the non-mandrel pipe would be all that bad. The wrinkles may just add to the necessary back pressure for the low end. Wish some one would try one with a less aggressive baffle (such as the old kind that do not block one end completely and require gas to go out the sides) and the flash. Wonder if that should be me.....
    Seriously, those wrinkled pipes, regardless of the brand display their low quality.

As for the Lamoster pipe, it is expensive, but does display many inches of TIG welding that takes time. I cringed buy a Lamonster pipe when they first came out, however after getting the pipe and installing it, the quality is there with the higher price.

Some of the wrinkled pipes are really horrible. As if they took a $10 section of automotive stainless or even plain steel exhaust tube. Spent a few minutes to bend and swage it, then welded on a couple of mounts.

Spyder Garage

That is one gruesome looking pipe!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...