Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Tally Thread: I purchased a new 2020 RT.

How about adding your purchase of a NEW 2020 RT to this thread.

This will help us to keep track of how many have joined the 2020 RT club.

Post "what version" you bought. Give the color, and of course add a picture or two if possible.

This is also separate from any other posting you wish to make for yourself.

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member OverHillAndDale's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I just traded my 2014 RT Limited for a 2020 RT Limited in chalk white. I'll pick it up Thursday.

My motive (other than basic lust) for upgrading is the MUCH more comfortable sitting position made possible by the improved running boards, deeper seat. I ordered mine with the heated seat, optional front light and driver's backrest. I hated the stock seat on the RT previously, but this one seems to be much improved. The dealer is moving my trailer hitch from the old bike to the new one (apparently it will fit), but my trailer requires a 5-pin connector so I won't be using the BRP harness. On my last bike I used the Big Bike Parts wiring harness, but it won't fit the new bike. Fortunately, the Big Bike Parts trailer adapter for the F3 does fit, so I've ordered on of those.

Next on the list - passenger armrests. Although Can-Am offers some (at $500), I'm going to wait until someone offers them at a more reasonable price.
    2020- RT Limited
    Chalk White, Can-Am rear passenger armrests, Comfort Seat, Grip puppies, RAM Cup Holders, Providence RAM Mount
    FOBO2 TPMS
    Aluma MCTXL trailer
    BRP hitch
    Big Bike Parts wiring harness
    Permanent Smile!!!

Spyder Garage

2020 Petrol Blue Dark. Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Traded in our 2014 Multistrada 1200S GT for a 2020 RT Limited in Asphalt Grey, Dark Edition. Shipped last week and should take delivery in the next week or two. All of our accessories are in except for the passenger armrests. Looks like they are still working on those...
    2020 RT Limited , ASPHALT GREY METALLIC - DARK EDITION

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralS View Post
    Traded in our 2014 Multistrada 1200S GT for a 2020 RT Limited in Asphalt Grey, Dark Edition. Shipped last week and should take delivery in the next week or two. All of our accessories are in except for the passenger armrests. Looks like they are still working on those...
    That's three

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I traded my 2016 F3/T in for a 2020 RTL in chalk dark version. I like all of the new changes and I have the driver's back rest coming for now
    and will wait on the passenger arm rest. Should have it by next Saturday (hopefully). I will post picture as soon as I get it.

Toby
    2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    How about adding your purchase of a NEW 2020 RT to this thread.

This will help us to keep track of how many have joined the 2020 RT club.

Post "what version" you bought. Give the color, and of course add a picture or two if possible.

This is also separate from any other posting you wish to make for yourself.

Inquiring minds would like to know.
    I purchase my first Spyder this month. I loved the new design of the 2020. Just got it broken in.F8162CE4-49DD-4775-90F1-3AEC5041FAAB.jpg771D4B77-775A-49DF-A82B-EDA10FCABE0C.jpg
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

I picked up my first Spyder yesterday and love it. 2020 RT Limited in asphalt grey dark. Very, very nice machine...

Spyder Garage

I purchased a 2020 RT Limited in Asphalt Grey.
    2020 RTL SE6 Asphalt Grey
    2014 RT SE6, Pearl White 57k (2014-2020)
    2008 GS Premier 17k (2012-2014)

Spyder Garage

Am I required to have a 2020 in my possession at the moment ?
    I'm trading in my 2014 RTS for a 2020 RT Limited in Asphalt Grey Dark Version.
    I hope to take delivery in early March.
    I'll ride it for a month or so stock and see what modifications I may need. I'm thinking in order of importance:
    My first Farkle is going to be the Heli Bars if I'm even a little uncomfortable with the reach of the bars.
    Next would be the RonBar, if it's necessary. BRP has claimed they improved their OEM anti sway bar. In any event, I'll upgrade the links.
    I'd also like to light up the side markers, but I'm concerned with the potential LED interference with the sound system.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    I'll ride it for a month or so stock and see what modifications I may need. I'm thinking in order of importance:
    My first Farkle is going to be the Heli Bars if I'm even a little uncomfortable with the reach of the bars.
    Next would be the RonBar, if it's necessary. BRP has claimed they improved their OEM anti sway bar. In any event, I'll upgrade the links.
    I'd also like to light up the side markers, but I'm concerned with the potential LED interference with the sound system.
    We will have the new sequential Fender LED's (Amber and Red out hopefully within a couple of months for the 2020's. We have already installed an Amber on a 2019 with same fender.
    The new Fender LED's have a control board mounted inside the Assembly which is compatible with the Can Bus System. They really light up the side (amber) and rear (red). The sequential portion for turn signals is very eye catching and really cool.
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Negotiating with Seminole Power Sports, Eutis, we'll see how it goes w/the trade in value. Erring on the side of caution, looking positive.

Spyder Garage

2020 Petrol Blue Spyder RT Limited purchased in February from MotoMember in Purcellville, VA. Great dealer, will upload pictures when I can get it to work. Also, purchased a Freedom Trailer just waiting for the hitch and comfort seats hopefully in mid March.
    2020 Limited , Petrol Metallic

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    I have got to say, this looks to be the best combination that I have seen on the new RT. I love those wheels much better than what comes on the new Limited. Good move. Now I just need to stop looking at them to keep from making that move myself.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Are those wheels an option, or did you have them? Looks great!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

2020 RT Limited Chalk White/Dark picked up on Friday. First Spyder and loving it! Accessories: Passenger armrests and Driver Backrest. Love both!

Bike.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    Your good. We'll take it.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Seven more. Now we are up to 10.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rick_w View Post
    We will have the new sequential Fender LED's. The sequential portion for turn signals is very eye catching and really cool.
    Will they be able to be on as a running light only, or do they have to flash?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

2020 RT Limited in the Red Dark version.I hope to receive it in April or May.
    Previously: 2014 RT LIMITED SE6 (Silver Platinum Satin)

Previously : 2011 RT TECHNO SE5 (Pure Magnesium Metallic)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Negotiating with Seminole Power Sports, Eutis, we'll see how it goes w/the trade in value. Erring on the side of caution, looking positive.
    The one in Deland was good to me. Trade in was $2500 more than the dick gm at another dealer. Told me my F3L wasn't worth anything to him. Deland told me to sell the hitch and seat and rider backrest on my own. Another $1200 in my pocket. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Are those wheels an option, or did you have them? Looks great!
    Joe they are off my F3L with car tires on them. I threw it at them after the deal about swapping them for the new wheels and tires. He said sure. I do not like the chrome wheels on the "chrome edition". And I was shocked they went for it. Tom

Spyder Garage

New 2020 RTL blue. My 6th Spyder. Love em!
    GUZZI :
    2020 RTL blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzi View Post
    New 2020 RTL blue. My 6th Spyder. Love em!
    And welcome to the Six Spyders Club.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Two more. Up to 12

2020 F3L , Magma Red