Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

So I followed the link, and while it gave info, it's not very forthcoming with the details.

Can someone point me in a better direction on where to get times, addresses, etc.?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hillybillyheaven View Post
    John there's a Spyder event right up the road from you....go there and you can meet the locals....i am going it is next weekend ..memorial weekend

it is in Landrum, SC http://www.spydercomfort.com/dsblue.htm

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the PM'd info. That helped a lot!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by john_thecapn View Post
    So I followed the link, and while it gave info, it's not very forthcoming with the details.

Can someone point me in a better direction on where to get times, addresses, etc.?

Thanks.

Because it is a private home....Krystal is not giving out the address on social media.....she e mailed us the address when we knew we where coming....it just makes sense....don't want trouble makers lurking around.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Service

To All Who Can Help,

John, Congrats on your Spyder. I own a 2012 RT/SE and need some servicing to my Spyder in the near future. Does anyone in the Greenville area know of anyone/anywhere that can service Spyders other then Powersports on Wade Hampton? I need an oil change, back tire and they suggest that I need a 14K mile maintenance check for $1200. in addition to the charge for the tire. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks, John Maher Simpsonville. Call or text as well 864-380-1472

PS This is my first post(virgin) and not sure if it is only going to John's initial post or to all others in Greenville or SC

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New too

Hi John, I just joined today, I am also in Greenville 😄

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYJOHN View Post
    To All Who Can Help,

John, Congrats on your Spyder. I own a 2012 RT/SE and need some servicing to my Spyder in the near future. Does anyone in the Greenville area know of anyone/anywhere that can service Spyders other then Powersports on Wade Hampton? I need an oil change, back tire and they suggest that I need a 14K mile maintenance check for $1200. in addition to the charge for the tire. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks, John Maher Simpsonville. Call or text as well 864-380-1472

PS This is my first post(virgin) and not sure if it is only going to John's initial post or to all others in Greenville or SC
    Sorry I saw this post today. Go to Performance Powersports in Seneca. They are worth the drive. Great service. Not a rip off like Powersports. they suck! Also stay away from the US Spyder Ryders group i Greenville. Poorly run group with dangerous unsafe riders. Better to ryde alone than to put up with substandard people.
    2016 RTS , GPS, entertainment cable. Outlets in trunk and trunk. White

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New Owner of Spyder F3

I too am a new owner. Rode a Harley for a number of years until medical issues. Now I need to learn how to ride the Spyder. Rode my husband's a couple of times, but that was 3 years ago. Now I need someone who knows the Spyder to give me some lessons. My husband is laid up after having hip replacement surgery, so he can't help me at this point. I live in Easley, but not far from Cycle Gear or the Powersports where I bought the Spyder from.