Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Hello,

I am looking for the same part, can you please let me know where I can find it

Thanks in advance,
    Corinne

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Corra2003 View Post
    Hello,

Thanks in advance,
    Corinne
    As mentioned a bit earlier in the thread, you can send a PM to noboot (that's his username here on the Forum) - if you click on his username from one of his posts earlier in the thread, you can select the 'Private Message' option from the drop down list. You could even send him an email via the address/link in post #24, which is immediately above your post.

All that said, I believe Lamonster Garage might now stock & sell these same billet arms, so you might be able to get one juuust a little quicker thru them. Click on the Lamonster Garage link up in the top right of the screen, then search that site for billet windscreen arms.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-07-2021 at 09:12 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    As mentioned a bit earlier in the thread, you can send a PM to noboot (that's his username here on the Forum) - if you click on his username from one of his posts earlier in the thread, you can select the 'Private Message' option from the drop down list. You could even send him an email via the address/link in post #24, which is immediately above your post.

All that said, I believe Lamonster Garage might now stock & sell these same billet arms, so you might be able to get one juuust a little quicker thru them. Click on the Lamonster Garage link up in the top right of the screen, then search that site for billet windscreen arms.
    Peter, I haven't been able to find them on Lamonster Garage, but Ron the manufacturer can send them right out via DHL. That's probably the way I'm going to be going.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Peter, I haven't been able to find them on Lamonster Garage, but Ron the manufacturer can send them right out via DHL. That's probably the way I'm going to be going.
    Hmmm, I thought that Lamonster was stocking them, but if not I stand corrected! Thanks for telling us (me ) that.

Still, as you said, Ron will get them to you post haste - well, as quick as the current delivery issues dictate anyway; but last time I saw any of these head your way, they really didn't take all that long, and they did go direct too, certainly not via Outer Mongolia, Azerbaijan, &/or every bleedin' major Mail Delivery Centre in the USA besides!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Corra2003 View Post
    Hello,

Thanks in advance,
    Corinne
    Click on the link he gave you from the post above!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Got mine in 4 days dhl

Spyder Garage

Do a search in the box above or look down a few post from here and there is info on the noboot arm everyone's raving about!! Good luck!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

If people contact me directly through a PM I can supply details etc. We are not a company selling products as such, just a very small group of Spyder Riders concerned about rider safety and make something to help people stay safe.
    Cheers