Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Glad you finally got Georgia's spyder back. I know she is one happy camper. Really looking forward to seeing you 2 again this October. Looks like we have a few other M109 brothers that will be joining us for this rally. Mark Rowe has actually been in contact with me quite a bit. He is currently looking for a spyder for his wife. Ride safe bro.
    Thats cool. Hopefully Mark can make it out in October too. Any other 9's definitely coming?

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Thats cool. Hopefully Mark can make it out in October too. Any other 9's definitely coming?
    I am not good with names, but we have 3 definites, and 2 maybes (including Big Mike). Then I will be bringing my normal 3 other spyder friends from the Raleigh area. Ben (Stltiger) also picked up a spyder for his wife. Hopefully they will be able to make it.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    I am not good with names, but we have 3 definites, and 2 maybes (including Big Mike). Then I will be bringing my normal 3 other spyder friends from the Raleigh area. Ben (Stltiger) also picked up a spyder for his wife. Hopefully they will be able to make it.
    Looking forward to the meet and riding that area again. Planning to bring the Connie this time. Only a month away. Can’t wait!!!