Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Absolutely the Greatest

This first SpyderFest was absolutly great. Len, Venessa and all the people at Cow Town are the best. Met some great people, had great rides, great food. Can't wait until next year. And just think.... SpyderFest started with somewhere in the area of 80 bikes. Sturgis's first only had 7 or 8..... Soon we will be bigger and better than Little Sturgis, Sturgis..... We will put Cuba MO on the MAP of places to be, go, ride,..... you name it. Love you all, a great bunch of people. I second, third or whatever number is needed to make Gene the honorary chairperson... SpyderLady (Purple of course!!)

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    This first SpyderFest was absolutly great. Len, Venessa and all the people at Cow Town are the best. Met some great people, had great rides, great food. Can't wait until next year. And just think.... SpyderFest started with somewhere in the area of 80 bikes. Sturgis's first only had 7 or 8..... Soon we will be bigger and better than Little Sturgis, Sturgis..... We will put Cuba MO on the MAP of places to be, go, ride,..... you name it. Love you all, a great bunch of people. I second, third or whatever number is needed to make Gene the honorary chairperson... SpyderLady (Purple of course!!)
    Well it does have a good location, we may not be as big as some of the other events but I bet we had more fun..........well at least less fights and no arrests.......thank God no cops came by when they were drag racing, Love it!!!!
    Last edited by pitbull; 04-19-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: typing

Spyder Garage

Great time and great trip home. Good weather (though it started out a bit chilly). Law enforcement was very think in some places. I hope everyone gets back safe and ticket free.

Thanks to everyone for just a super event. One of the best I've ever been apart of.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Well it does have a good location, we may not be as big as some of the other events but I bet we had more fun..........well at least less fights and no arrests.......thank God no cops came by at the drag race, Love it!!!!
    What, you mean that wasn't legal? But oh it was so much fun...
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Well it does have a good location, we may not be as big as some of the other events but I bet we had more fun..........well at least less fights and no arrests.......thank God no cops came by when they were drag racing, Love it!!!!

Um--- that was 'performance testing'... and it's just a time-saver to 'test' two bikes at a time--- side by side.....

Next time Deb.... next time.....

(You really rode home with that open pipe?)

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    What, you mean that wasn't legal? But oh it was so much fun...

You got it Firefly, it was "performance testing",
    Loved it
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Welcome to the board and by the way I loved your bike I think that shade of purple is perfect.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

My last Goldwing before I went Valkyrie.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

SpyderLady, more to come I promise...

Joe
    (X)

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    My last Goldwing before I went Valkyrie.
    I like it Lee, so what a year was that?????/ that thing looked kinda old like maybe a 89 90 model lol jk ok ok now I have to beg for forgiveness and pray you forgive me lol

Spyder Garage

Default Somebody I know saw all of you...

Hello everyone,
    I didn't get to make it on the trip to Cuba MO this year. Spyder broke and can't get it in the shop for a couple more weeks.
    What was funny though was on Monday morning, a guy at work asked me if I was riding down highway 44 this weekend? Says he saw like 30 Spyders clumped together. I knew who it was and was a bit envious but there will be another ride I'm sure. Glad to hear all the good talk about CowTown etc.

Previous owner of a 2008 Spyder SM5.
    Current owner of a 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by COOLMACHINE View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I didn't get to make it on the trip to Cuba MO this year. Spyder broke and can't get it in the shop for a couple more weeks.
    What was funny though was on Monday morning, a guy at work asked me if I was riding down highway 44 this weekend? Says he saw like 30 Spyders clumped together. I knew who it was and was a bit envious but there will be another ride I'm sure. Glad to hear all the good talk about CowTown etc.
    Absolutely AWESOME! Really sorry you could not make it. The Cowtown people were great and people in Cuba were very friendly as well.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

I like it Lee, so what a year was that?????/ that thing looked kinda old like maybe a 89 90 model lol jk ok ok now I have to beg for forgiveness and pray you forgive me lol
    It was two years younger than you over the years I've owned three GL1100s one 1500 wing and still have two Valks.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Fairwell to Irish

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGv0-s3Q-GY[/ame]

Spyder Garage

Default Hmmmmm

As the ride begins----I hoped it would take Irish to Ireland.

Instead it chose to go straight into the sun.
    Go Figure
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks to all

I just wanted to say thanks to all who were involved in making this FIRST Spyder Fest, Missouri Rendezvous, a roaring success. The seed that Gene, Joe, and Len planted a year ago has grown exponentially into an event to be proud of. On top of it all, to put it together in just over one month is a feat to be proud of.

Of course there is a long list of organizers and volunteers to be recognized, and people behind the scene theat should feel proud. Gene and Virginia, Len and Vanessa, Joe and Lisa, Brigitte, Lee, the entire Cowtown USA crew, the mechanics and techs (OMG, the work they put in!!) Magic Man, Lamonster, the citizens of Cuba, and all of you who showed up and made this event a memorable one.

Being a dedicated two-wheeler, I never had much interest in backward trikes. I am glad that BumbleBee found a liking to them. We now enjoy riding together and yet another common interest. After this past weekend I have found a new respect for the Spyder and SpyderLovers! (I'm still not switching though).

Have fun, ride safe, and see you all next year (or sooner) in Cuba.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to all who were involved in making this FIRST Spyder Fest, Missouri Rendezvous, a roaring success. The seed that Gene, Joe, and Len planted a year ago has grown exponentially into an event to be proud of. On top of it all, to put it together in just over one month is a feat to be proud of.

Of course there is a long list of organizers and volunteers to be recognized, and people behind the scene theat should feel proud. Gene and Virginia, Len and Vanessa, Joe and Lisa, Brigitte, Lee, the entire Cowtown USA crew, the mechanics and techs (OMG, the work they put in!!) Magic Man, Lamonster, the citizens of Cuba, and all of you who showed up and made this event a memorable one.

Being a dedicated two-wheeler, I never had much interest in backward trikes. I am glad that BumbleBee found a liking to them. We now enjoy riding together and yet another common interest. After this past weekend I have found a new respect for the Spyder and SpyderLovers! (I'm still not switching though).

Have fun, ride safe, and see you all next year (or sooner) in Cuba.
    G-man I couldn't have said it better myself, I have been selling them for a couple of years, and this weekend really changed the way i looked at spyders to aswell as a whole lot of other people,I liked them before, but had my chopper and enjoyed ridding them but now I want my own, don't just want to ride my store demo, but my own custom spyder.........

Spyder Garage

G-man I couldn't have said it better myself, I have been selling them for a couple of years, and this weekend really changed the way i looked at spyders to aswell as a whole lot of other people,I liked them before, but had my chopper and enjoyed ridding them but now I want my own, don't just want to ride my store demo, but my own custom spyder.........
    I kinda think Vanessa may be catching the bug as well.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

G-Man thank for the kind words.. I'm kind of with MoLee on this one, Hey there Venessa by the end of the summer we all want to see you on your own SPYDER and that is not on the passengers seat, we want to see you behind the BARS girl!!! So having said that, I can not think of a better trainer then Len, so Len you have a task and that is get the wifee a PERMIT ( In-less she already has one) LICENSED (again in-less she has one) and then the exciting part---a SPYDER....

Again G-Man I could not have said it any better...

Joe
    (X)
    PS: Gene--Virginia is next brother!!! "Thanks to all"

Registered Users Mrs. Pitbull Buggy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

hmmm are you teaching Len your negotiating tactics? sure baby--let's get YOU a Spyder

Seriously though--after meeting an amazing group of Spyder ladies this weekend (bumblebee, dymond web, dltang, yazz, spyder woman, spyder lady--and I'm sure there are ones I am forgetting) it's easy to want to be a part of that elite group!

Plus somebody has to lead the ladies ride down to the outlet mall at SpyderFest U.S. next year!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself. A heartfelt thankyou to all who made the Spyder Fest possible.

The events were so much fun, the people of Cuba so kind, it felt like a huge family reunion.

I bet next year Vanessa will be giving Len a run for his money ryding her own Spyder.

See Ya'll next year, if not sooner.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Pitbull Buggy View Post
    Plus somebody has to lead the ladies ride down to the outlet mall at SpyderFest U.S. next year!
    Ohhhh yeaaahhh
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Relaxing time for me

Went to visit my dr for my annual physical and found out I have an upper resp. infection. No wonder I felt run down on the ryde up and back.
    Told her I just got back from Cuba and she freaked out a little, till I told her it was Cuba Missouri...LOL

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Went to visit my dr for my annual physical and found out I have an upper resp. infection. No wonder I felt run down on the ryde up and back.
    Told her I just got back from Cuba and she freaked out a little, till I told her it was Cuba Missouri...LOL
    for you not sure which one would have been closer! Did you get to get any cubin cigars? lol