Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Is anyone running Asyms on the front?
    2017 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by askitee View Post
    Federal Formoza tires on the front of our 14 RTS. Yokohama s.Drive on the rear. 20 psi in all three. BajaRon bar and Fox front shocks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by askitee View Post

For the moment, I'm running a set of 'Mildly Asymetrical' Kumho EcoWings sized 175/60R15 up front - they are pretty good All Season Grand Tourers in all respects!

Only thing is that after discussing their fitting with their local guy, I've got the Kumhos fitted onto the front of the RT with the side marked INSIDE facing the OUTSIDE, so that in the wet, they'll disperse water & any spray to the outside & away from the vehicle rather than pushing it in & under the vehicle like they normally do on a car, cos in this case, since they are fitted onto a Spyder, they'd be spraying more water directly into the path of the rear 225/55R15 Kumho.... and I really didn't think it was smart to push any more water into the path of the rear tire!

But these Kumhos have performed very well in all aspects for close on 30,000 km so far, racked up over an exceptionally hot summer doing some loong hi-speed trips followed by about 1/3rd of the total kms in what has been a pretty wet winter & thru a whole lot of water on the road with nary the slightest concern....altho I hafta admit the rear is fully worn out now... Good thing I'm expecting to get different tires to play with some time in the next few weeks!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-27-2019 at 02:58 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!