Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Working (driving) today on I380 I see a cool blue Spyder with a unique license did get to say hi it was 3TRACS seen him on here and even chatted thru the forum was cool to see him

Iowa City,IA area

Spyder Garage

I saw two Spyders today at Garganos's in East Haven.
    Of course you'd expect to see Spyders congregate at a dealer.
    Had a nice little conversation with both of the owners.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default PA area

My hubby and I took a ryde (he has a Suzuki Volusia & I have a red SE5) to Gettysburg last Saturday.
    Bikes were out everywhere - the day was absolutely glorious!

We were in a leather shop and I saw a yellow Spyder on Rt. 30 heading west toward Gettysburg. We rode a little farther and stopped for a quick picnic at the Battlefield Harley shop (again, swarming with bikes) and the yellow Spyder was in the parking lot. Lady ryder! I stopped to say hello and mentioned I had my red one across the way. I was jealous - she had a Corbin seat!!

That is the only one Ive seen recently.

Last year, when we were first looking at them - but, did not yet have it purchased - I saw a silver Spyder at a light in Manchester, MD (on Rt. 30 - just a different Rt. 30). I was so freaking excited at the randomness of seeing that one - because we had only recently decided to buy one.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Beaufort, South Carolina - April 2, 2010

We saw a red one parked next to a building on business 21 heading toward the waterfront. This was about 2:30 this afternoon. We were on our way to the beach at Hunting Island, and were running late so did not bother turning around.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Saw a silver Spyder with touring windshield along with a couple of bikes heading south on route 7 in northern Vermont--we were driving the truck up to Burlington.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

does anyone know how to put a picture underneath the screen name of the profile

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Only seen two others, since purchasing my yellow SE5 in August 2009. One was on the highway south of Kokomo, two up. The other, a red one, belongs to somebody who works at Indiana Packers, Delphi, IN.

We don't seem to have many Spyders in Indiana.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default RED Spyder

Saw a red spyder cruising south on HWY 7 between Leesburg VA and Sterling VA

Im from Leesburg and also have a Red Spyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder sightings - 7/11/2010

In June I rode all the way from Ohio to California and back and didn't see a single Spyder on the road (not counting the Chicago event). This past weekend I went to Cinci on Saturday and back home on Sunday. Saw three (3) Spyders.

1) I passed a silver RT heading south on I-71 toward Columbus. The Spyder was following a Gold Wing and they were from Indiana, I think.
    2) On Sunday I was headed North on I-71 out of Columbus and a yellow Spyder passed me in the opposite direction (South). He saw me and waved. I waved back.
    3)There was a HUGE funeral procession headed West in I-76. There must have been 100 cops. There was also a yellow Spyder in that bunch.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

On our trip to Arkansas from Minnesota we only meet three other Spyders. On Tuesday July 6th we met two RTs on AR Highway 23 just north of the "Pigtail". We were all waving like crazy. Always exciting to meet other Spyder Ryders! On Sunday July 11 we met one on MO Highway 19 riding with a group of bikes.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in Michigan

Geri and I were enjoying some backroads and small towns this past weekend, trying to get our first 600 miles in before the bike was dropped at the dealer for service. We were on Rt. 106, heading from Gregory and Unadilla to Stockbridge when a silver Spyder went past in the opposite direction. Our first Spyder sighting. Hope there are many, many more.
    Dan

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Silver RS @ Muskegon Bike Time

Saw a Silver RS parked at Muskegon Bike Time around 1:00 pm today...8,000 to 10,000 motorcycles and 3 Spyders, we'll catch up someday!

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

My first time being on the highway with my Spyder this morning and I saw my first other Spyder. A silver RT riding 2 people going up 95N around Wilmington DE.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Macungie Pa

I see a few in the area, wonder who you are. Always seems I'm going in the other direction, so I can't catch up to talk to anyone. I have a yellow 08 with a yellow windsheild. See me, stop me and let's talk. But with peoples schedules I know that hard, we all have to be somewhere at a certain time. CRAZY

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
    I see a few in the area, wonder who you are. Always seems I'm going in the other direction, so I can't catch up to talk to anyone. I have a yellow 08 with a yellow windsheild. See me, stop me and let's talk. But with peoples schedules I know that hard, we all have to be somewhere at a certain time. CRAZY
    That's the way it is with me as well. Always going the other way. But I'm usually riding my Harley anyway. I got the Spyder for my wife, but I've learned to love it!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default yellow spyder

Yellow Spyder - - Northern State Parkway, heading East to Long Island around noon on 9/11/10 -

Wished I was on mine - but waiting for DPS upgrade and not ryding - just to be safe.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Caught a glimpse of two (not together) on my way to and from funeral today...

Spyder Garage

Default total of 3

Approx 17000 miles and 19 months of riding I have seen 4 other spyders on the road.
    When life throws you a curve - aim for the apex.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Seen lots of Spyders

Friends,
    I just returnd from Charleston SC and Gatlinburg. It was a 6,000 mile ride from Mexico City. My wife and I really looked for Spyders on the trip and we saw all of TWO during the trip. The Gatlinburg convention was very good. The attendees were the best. The weather was perfect the whole trip. The Westgate Resort hotel at $80.00 a night was tops. We had a complete and new apartment. We stayed one night in a Red Roof hotel in some city along the way. It was terrible and it cost about the same amount. So now you know and so do I. Arthur---Mexico City

Spyder Garage

saw a red spyder saturday, at an overlook near cherokee on the blue ridge parkway.

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

My wife, Cindy, and I were on the Blue Ridge Prkwy in Asheville, N.C., headed east (actually we were pointed west at the time) and a Blue RT-S went by heading west on the prkwy. I was studying a map and didn't really see them until they got by me. This was about the 3rd of October. Sunday I think.

Chris PE# 0004

Spyder Garage

Default 83S PA/MD border area

Silver RS driving south on 83 between Hunt Valley, MD & the PA border.
    Sometime after 3pm this afternoon.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Does this count?

I saw one on the side of the road, talking to one the local's police force.

It was silver (the Spyder) - there was a car in front of them, so I'm not sure what was going on (was the Spyder hit?). I am hoping that nothing was wrong.

It was in the middle of rush hour traffic, so I wasn't able to stop (not that I would freak out the cop like that anyway).

Spyder Garage

Default Western PA

We were heading home (East) from the Pittsburgh area on the PA turnpike today.
    Spotted a yellow RS heading west on the Pike a little past the Irwin area 1:30pm today.

Spyder Garage

I saw a Beautiful White Spyder today (65 degrees and Sunny) in the Nyaug Section of Glastonbury Connecticut heading to the river? Love that white But Yellows Faster!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!