Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Has the club been started?

Quote Originally Posted by Jwenzen View Post
    Ok. So I have only lived in the Tucson (Sahuarita) area for a year now. I see two clubs from Phoenix and one from Sierra Vista, but nothing specific to Spyders in the Tucson area? Back in Wisconsin I spent some time helping a very successful club and may have a desire to start something up in this area. I wanted to gauge if there would be any interest from the area in a very informal group that maybe did a monthly ride and some local dinner rides. Feel free to respond here or private message me if you would be interested in meeting and riding with some other Spyder Ryder's. Thank you.

Jeff
    I've been riding my Spyder with a BMW group for the past several years. Nice guys, a little too fast, so I've been looking around for a Spyder group. Sierra Vista is a little far so is anything happening with this potential new group?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jimmykjimmy View Post
    I've been riding my Spyder with a BMW group for the past several years. Nice guys, a little too fast, so I've been looking around for a Spyder group. Sierra Vista is a little far so is anything happening with this potential new group?
    Yes. If you are on Facebook like our page "Tucson Area Spyder Ryders". We have already done a few rides. If you don't use Facebook, message me your contact info, I can add you to my email list.