Threaded View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Closer than I thought ...cool

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    YES -- we are behind. But for those of you who have attended in the past and know Len & MoGang, we normally fly be the seat of our pants most of the time.
    There are a few reasons...
    1. Len and Vanessa had a beautiful baby girl, Caroline, in January.
    2. There will be a new dealership in Bolivar, MO "PitBull The Rock" which has contract deadlines as to when it is to be opened
    3. Weather in the midwest cancelled our January meeting. We did have our February meeting, so we are a little bit behind in getting things lined out. (Instead of idea thowing in January and finalizing in February... well it is now Feb/March) We don't want to post things until we have it almost all ironed out.

WHAT I CAN ASSURE YOU IS....
    It will be a wonderful time with vendor village, group rydes, passport stops, games, meeting new friends, rekindling old friendships and much much more. (OH, did I mention wine drinking in the hotel parking lot???(Sorry they don't have wine glasses.....)
    Yes we are adding a few new things this year.
    YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

For those of you who know me shhhh...... For those of you who don't, I will be the quiet, shy and bashful one behind the registration counter, and I totally do not like sweet wine. Usually with a 38 or 9 mm on my hip. Yes we can open carry in MO, but I also have my CCW. (Bob D no cracking jokes and yes you have to bring me a bottle of wine this year to get a hug!!)

It is a great time and there is no stranger in this group. So if you don't like hugs..........
    To all my old timers (not meaning your age). Please chime in on the fun of this event.

I also want to apologize for me not being out here more. My dad is almost 86 and mom just turned 85 in December. Let me say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with me and my daddy, so if you know me at 52 year old imagine what I would be at 86, just as quiet shy and bashful as ever!!! But dad has COPD and is on oxygen 24/7. My mother has an odd form of Parkinson's. As they should, they take priority. Although, my dad is pretty funny "Why in the hell do you ride that damn thing with 3 wheels" "Because I like it dad". I was born and raised on a hog & crop farm, was in 4-H, but my dad and three brothers never let me drive the three wheeler or the tractor, now I 'm driving a Spyder, go figure.

Please if you have any questions, ask.
    My cell number is 636-577-4508, please feel free to text or call. I do have a real job, so leave a message if I don't answer and I will return your call in 24-48 hours.

See you soon!
    Love to all!!
    Wow I didn't realize how close Spyderfest is to my new house! (NWA)... Well, if all goes according to plan, I will have my first Spyder in two weeks!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-12-2023 at 03:45 AM.