Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Corbin fan here. Always acquire them 2nd hand. My 92’ R100 GSPD came with three seats, two Corbins. One is a solo the other is a bench seat. The solo seat is what I use. They have earned a reputation through the years (hard as a rock) The 93’ ST1100 I bought 3rd hand came with a Corbin. I ran it for awhile and could count on being somewhat comfortable by the end of the day. A farrier we used until he retired also rode motorcycles and it was his opinion that a good saddle whether for a horse or a motorcycle should be hard. If you’ve ever sat on a horse saddle they’re not exactly My Pillow soft. Although I’ve used and like Corbin saddles my favorite is Russell Day-Long. For LD work they’ve always come out on top for me. For the record I’m running the OEM seat on my 2020 Ryker Rally and I have no complaints with it and no plans at this point to upgrade

Best,

Jake
    Reddick Fla.
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shakin_jake View Post
    For the record I’m running the OEM seat on my 2020 Ryker Rally and I have no complaints with it and no plans at this point to upgrade
    Stock seat is surprisingly comfortable, but plan here is to go with the comfort solo for the length. Tall guy and the legs are a bit cramped.
    Half a million miles, and I ain't dead yet.

See my album at https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...p?albumid=5190