Thread: Password

Spyder Garage

Default Password

Upgraded to Windows 10.
    Forgot my password anyone know how to recover.
    Thanks in advance

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Is there another login account on the machine to log in with? If so, you can change the password from it and then log in to the account in question. This page has an outline of what that looks like: https://hetmanrecovery.com/recovery_...-or-laptop.htm

If you have set up a Microsoft Account when it was set up with WIN10, then you have a chance at doing it thru MS: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...count-password

If not, you are gonna need a program (like the one prev listed or on the page I listed) to recover/change the password with. You will boot from USB/CD with it and change from there.

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

My suggestion is probably not going to be very helpful, but I think the best thing you can do is format the hard drive and dump Windows, then load a Linux OS on it. In case you have not figured this out yet, I really hate Windows.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmccaffrey View Post
    Upgraded to Windows 10.
    Forgot my password anyone know how to recover.
    Thanks in advance
    Okay, I'll bite...what password are you talking about? Does this have anything to do with Spyders?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Looking to recover my password for spydelovers. Using my phone. But need for my laptop. Sorry for confusion

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

What kind of phone? If iPhone, go to Settings, Passwords and Accounts. Navigate to the spyderlovers line. Tap on it. Password is on the next page.

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbelt Spyder View Post
    What kind of phone? If iPhone, go to Settings, Passwords and Accounts. Navigate to the spyderlovers line. Tap on it. Password is on the next page.
    Samsung s6

Spyder Garage

Seems admin should be able too help???

Spyder Garage

Anthony can probably help, but if you have your password saved on your phone so that you can access the Forum via it anyway, I think it'd be a fair bit quicker & easier if you changed your password on your phone.... AFAIK, it doesn't matter what type of smartphone it is; I've changed my passwords regularly on a variety of Samsung phones, altho mine have mainly been Samsung Notes...

Still, if your password is not saved on your phone so that it'll default into the password field, you will need Anthony to help, so you'll hafta send him a PM or a msg via the Contact Us link down the bottom of every page; once he gets that PM/msg & satisfies any ID concerns (which might take a while, possibly 24 or more hours by the time all the back & forth is done?) & then gets the time to actually do it; he'll be able to over-ride your password with a default password; which he then has to send to you; and then when you get that msg and log on using the default password, you'll hafta go into your profile and change that default password into something else that's meaningful/useful to you.....

If it is saved on your phone, you can go to 'my profile', find 'Forum Actions' in the menu bar up the top of that page, select 'edit profile', the select 'Edit your email & password' - if you've saved your password for the Forum in your phone, it should default that password into the 'enter old password' field; then you fill in the 'new password' & the 'confirm password' fields; and then hit 'submit'. And this same process is effectively what you'll need to do if you hafta go to Anthony for a default anyway, except that in that case you'll need to manually enter that default password into the 'old password' field.

Hope that lot's of some help, sorry I can't do more for you myself, but that's how it is. Good Luck!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Isn't there a forgot password link on the login page?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)