Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Since joining this forum, I've been checking on BR1 everyday. I'm sorry and sad for you that he is still not fixed.

Thinks out loud
    Spyder Garage

Default Out of Touch Managers

Quote Originally Posted by Rar View Post
    Since joining this forum, I've been checking on BR1 everyday. I'm sorry and sad for you that he is still not fixed.
    Supposedly BRP people scan this site. If thats true they must be very low hanging fruit with no orders or desire to refer something like this up the chain of command. It's hard for me to believe anyone in upper management would allow a problem like this to not only take root but, go into full bloom. If, they were aware.

Somehow this needs to be referred up the chain of command and at some point someone in upper management needs to send down an edict that incidents such as this can not and will not be tolerated and if they are there will be consequences.

I say this with decades of customer service experience at every level of management.

Sad.
    Last edited by Jeriatric; 08-28-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default email to brp

I would suggest an email to "brp.service@brp.com and ask for assistance and a follow up from Emilie whom is with the Consumer Services Group. I think she will be extremely helpful for you.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman View Post
    I would suggest an email to "brp.service@brp.com and ask for assistance and a follow up from Emilie whom is with the Consumer Services Group. I think she will be extremely helpful for you.
    For what it is worth, I contacted BRP because I was so frustrated reading this thread. Everyone of us that own a Spyder should be concerned about what is happening to George. We could be in his shoes!

Subject: Re: BR1 is in trouble!

To: Randy Olson

Date: 08/22/2012 11:52 AM
    Greetings Mr. Olson,
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At customer service, we can only attempt to address problems we know about. This situation is unacceptable. We will contact Mr. Lewis shortly.

Have a great day!

2012/8/22 http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-IS-IN-TROUBLE
    Why is this happening and why can't something be done about it?

Randy Olson
    Last edited by Rando; 08-29-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Thinks out loud
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rando View Post
    For what it is worth, I contacted BRP because I was so frustrated reading this thread. Everyone of us that own a Spyder should be concerned about what is happening to George. We could be in his shoes!

Greetings Mr. Olson,
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At customer service, we can only attempt to address problems we know about.This situation is unacceptable. We will contact Mr. Lewis shortly.

Have a great day!

Randy Olson

Per Georges post at 8:10 AM Yesterday he has not heard anything from anyone at BRP. Tho, he did say he has made calls in the past that went no where.
    Last edited by Jeriatric; 08-30-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rando View Post

Greetings Mr. Olson,
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At customer service, we can only attempt to address problems we know about. This situation is unacceptable. We will contact Mr. Lewis shortly.

Have a great day!

Randy Olson

I was going todo the same but figure they would tell me to bugger off. Great work.

Spyder Garage

Thank you for taking a pro-active step in helping George and BR-1. Hope this goes a long way towards getting his problem solved.

It is sad to see this problem happening and hopefully there will be a good solution soon.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

all i can say runaround ,over and over,pat pupcan mr gold wing and tell him i think he soould be no i,your luckey to have a stand up bike ,take good care of him.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbear View Post
    Supposedly BRP people scan this site. If thats true they must be very low hanging fruit with no orders or desire to refer something like this up the chain of command. It's hard for me to believe anyone in upper management would allow a problem like this to not only take root but, go into full bloom. If, they were aware.

Somehow this needs to be referred up the chain of command and at some point someone in upper management needs to send down an edict that incidents such as this can not and will not be tolerated and if they are there will be consequences.

I say this with decades of customer service experience at every level of management.

Sad.
    Not everything that's going on is posted on the boards, I'm sure you realize that too right?

Thinks out loud
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Not everything that's going on is posted on the boards, I'm sure you realize that too right?
    Honestly. I would hope so, but one has to admit after this amount of time you begin to wonder.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I agree.

Spyder Garage

Yup. But all we know is what is posted ...
    Dan

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Chapter 10 of As the Spyder Turns. Ms. LaChance (BRP) called me Aug. 23 and left a message on my answering machine. I was out of town and my daughter listened to the message and said "a lady called about your Spyder." Naturally, I thought it was my dealer, a lady named Kelley Henan....it was Ms. La Chance. I called Kelley and she said parts were still on order and they were checking often on my parts as well as other Spyders in their shop. She did not say she did not call me.

This morning I received a very nice email from Ms. LaChance wondering why I had not returned her phone call...a honest mixup on my part as my daughter did not know La Chance was not from South Texas Suzuki. Ms. LaChance said she is working on getting the parts and was sorry for the delay.

I returned her email and thanked her for her efforts.

These are the total facts known to me at this time. BR1 still sits in the shop awaiting parts....and that is the bottom line "because Stone Cold Steve Austin said so!"

If there is more to the saga of BR1, I would love to know it. Punkin' said "let him sit in the shop until next week as you and I have to go to the Triple C Steak House in Devine, TX. Saturday with the gang! Punkin' is really getting a kick out of this and enjoying his #1 status again....he is becoming a bad boy.

Last edited by Mr. White; 08-29-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Thinks out loud
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RED 1 View Post
    Chapter 10 of As the Spyder Turns. Ms. LaChance (BRP) called me Aug. 23 and left a message on my answering machine. I was out of town and my daughter listened to the message and said "a lady called about your Spyder." Naturally, I thought it was my dealer, a lady named Kelley Henan....it was Ms. La Chance. I called Kelley and she said parts were still on order and they were checking often on my parts as well as other Spyders in their shop. She did not say she did not call me.

This morning I received a very nice email from Ms. LaChance wondering why I had not returned her phone call...a honest mixup on my part as my daughter did not know La Chance was not from South Texas Suzuki. Ms. LaChance said she is working on getting the parts and was sorry for the delay.

I returned her email and thanked her for her efforts.

These are the total facts known to me at this time. BR1 still sits in the shop awaiting parts....and that is the bottom line "because Stone Cold Steve Austin said so!"

If there is more to the saga of BR1, I would love to know it. Punkin' said "let him sit in the shop until next week as you and I have to go to the Triple C Steak House in Devine, TX. Saturday with the gang! Punkin' is really getting a kick out of this and enjoying his #1 status again....he is becoming a bad boy.

Stuff happens.

Sounds like a pretty honest report on what happened and now we know who to thank for doing his best to help a fellow Spyder rider out. Admirable for sure, Rando.

Sorry to hear you're - still - waiting on parts George.