Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe and Ann Squared Away my 14 RT-L at Spyderfest.

Had a laser alignment done at a dealer in early April. Kinda watched the dealer techs as they did the alignment and left the dealership less than confident that the alignment was done correctly. Told Ann that I already had a laser alignment done and asked if they would check it. She said sure and that they wouldn't charge me if the alignment was correct.

Ann checked the air pressure in all three tires (dealer didn't), Joe jacked up the rear end and spun the rear tire forwards and backwards to check belt alignment (dealer didn't), Joe and Ann got my input on whether the handle bars were straight (dealer didn't), Joe and Ann included me in the entire process by explaining what they were doing (dealer didn't). Even after having my Spyder laser aligned using the Outlaw/ROLO patented system by a dealer, Squared Away found my left tire toed in and my right tire toed out. What's even more disturbing is that Joe found the outside jam nut on the left tie rod only finger tight. After watching the Squared Away team's meticulous attention to detail and since they included me in the process from start to finish, I'm now convinced my Spyder is properly aligned.

The next day I noticed that my belt had wandered towards the outside of the rear pulley. Called Ann to discuss it and she said to bring it back to them at vendor village. Their busy day was just beginning but they took me in right away and Joe tweaked my belt alignment...no charge. Asked Joe about a intermittent noise (sounded like the brake was dragging in one spot) I was getting from my rear wheel and he recommend cleaning the brake dust off the spring with a tooth brush. Did that when I had my Spyder on jack stands cleaning it following my 1100+ mile ryde home...noise gone!

Bottom line to this rather long post is...if you get the chance to have your Spyder Squared Away by Joe and Ann, take it! I promise you will not be disappointed. They are true professionals that CARE about you, their fellow Spyder ryders.

Spyder Garage

EXACTLY the same treatment at our Tucson event!! Profeesional, informative and attention to detail worthy of an aircraft mechanic!!! Like I have a completely different Spyder!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post

Had a laser alignment done at a dealer in early April. Kinda watched the dealer techs as they did the alignment and left the dealership less than confident that the alignment was done correctly. Told Ann that I already had a laser alignment done and asked if they would check it. She said sure and that they wouldn't charge me if the alignment was correct.

Ann checked the air pressure in all three tires (dealer didn't), Joe jacked up the rear end and spun the rear tire forwards and backwards to check belt alignment (dealer didn't), Joe and Ann got my input on whether the handle bars were straight (dealer didn't), Joe and Ann included me in the entire process by explaining what they were doing (dealer didn't). Even after having my Spyder laser aligned using the Outlaw/ROLO patented system by a dealer, Squared Away found my left tire toed in and my right tire toed out. What's even more disturbing is that Joe found the outside jam nut on the left tie rod only finger tight. After watching the Squared Away team's meticulous attention to detail and since they included me in the process from start to finish, I'm now convinced my Spyder is properly aligned.

The next day I noticed that my belt had wandered towards the outside of the rear pulley. Called Ann to discuss it and she said to bring it back to them at vendor village. Their busy day was just beginning but they took me in right away and Joe tweaked my belt alignment...no charge. Asked Joe about a intermittent noise (sounded like the brake was dragging in one spot) I was getting from my rear wheel and he recommend cleaning the brake dust off the spring with a tooth brush. Did that when I had my Spyder on jack stands cleaning it following my 1100+ mile ryde home...noise gone!

Bottom line to this rather long post is...if you get the chance to have your Spyder Squared Away by Joe and Ann, take it! I promise you will not be disappointed. They are true professionals that CARE about you, their fellow Spyder ryders.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post

John thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your Spyder and I look forward to seeing you again.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Need my new toy aligned

Hey Ann, we finally took delivery of our 2014 RTS. first one was damaged. Now we want you guys to check the alignment and get us squared away. Any chance you will be coming to southern Cali. (LIke Hemet area)in the near future?

Thank you again for all of your advice when I was trying to decide on the new toy.

David and Liz Neitzke

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hemet Spyder View Post
    Hey Ann, we finally took delivery of our 2014 RTS. first one was damaged. Now we want you guys to check the alignment and get us squared away. Any chance you will be coming to southern Cali. (LIke Hemet area)in the near future?

Thank you again for all of your advice when I was trying to decide on the new toy.

David and Liz Neitzke
    I'll check my schedule! You are welcome to ride to Las Vegas anytime.
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

1st on my list when we attend Spyders in the Redwoods is to get Squared Away!
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    John thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your Spyder and I look forward to seeing you again.
    Ann, you are very welcome. You and Joe earned the "kind words". Best of luck to you both. Thanks again for your personal touch while at SF.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ann you both told me about it at Spyderfest and I watched you at work as well.I wish you both all the very best with Squared Away.

Spyder Garage

Default COLORADO

Your Laser Alignment was recommended here on SpyderLovers, I live in Estes Park Colorado. Will you be coming to LOVELAND, Fort Collins or Denver area this summer.
    Thank You

Spyder Garage

Default Three Wheel Rally in Deadwood

My wife is headed to Deadwood for the Three Wheel Rally July 12-17. Any chance you will be there?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Sent SpyderAnne a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Shootinjimster View Post
    My wife is headed to Deadwood for the Three Wheel Rally July 12-17. Any chance you will be there?
    Quickest way to get a response is to PM her or Joe (cptjam) Hope to meet you at 3 Wheel Rally...going to be a great rally....

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood

Yes, we are going to Deadwood!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by LarBear4442 View Post
    Your Laser Alignment was recommended here on SpyderLovers, I live in Estes Park Colorado. Will you be coming to LOVELAND, Fort Collins or Denver area this summer.
    Thank You
    We go where we are invited. Put together a group, and we will come. Weekends, weekdays, whatever works for your group. Often, we do Friday-Sunday, or Sat-Mon.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    We go where we are invited. Put together a group, and we will come. Weekends, weekdays, whatever works for your group. Often, we do Friday-Sunday, or Sat-Mon.
    But how about Atlanta, GA? I think I could wrestle up several folks to do this alignment, but what is the minimum number for y'all to come?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Kay View Post
    But how about Atlanta, GA? I think I could wrestle up several folks to do this alignment, but what is the minimum number for y'all to come?
    We would need 24.
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622