Thread: XPS engine oil

Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

OK Folks, This question is for the Ryker Rally. There is a CVT so not a wet clutch and I am an Amsoil long time user in other motorcycles that have wet clutches. Since I do not need the clutch friction modifier can I use a "Slippery" motorcycle syn. oil that may be better suited for this engine? Not interested in car oils that may not be intended for the constant higher revs. Any motorcycle oil brand suggestions? Don't mean to steel the thread but, we are still talking about oil. cueman

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    OK Folks, This question is for the Ryker Rally. There is a CVT so not a wet clutch and I am an Amsoil long time user in other motorcycles that have wet clutches. Since I do not need the clutch friction modifier can I use a "Slippery" motorcycle syn. oil that may be better suited for this engine? Not interested in car oils that may not be intended for the constant higher revs. Any motorcycle oil brand suggestions? Don't mean to steel the thread but, we are still talking about oil. cueman
    Check your owners manual. It gives you all the specs. for your oil. Anything else is buyer-be-ware.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Don't mean to steel the thread but, we are still talking about oil. cueman[/QUOTE]

Please read post #15, If I made a boo boo, I will try to be more attentive in the future, cueman