Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation spyder11 from charles town wv

hello everyone I am form eastern part of wv. I go to Morgantown once a year for thier bike ralley . I have been through charleston wv on my way back from ky but I haven't been up there yet with my spyder. We don't have many down here either. I am new to the spyder and are having some problems with a noise when I take off and shift . I have a rt 2011 just got it in April had it in the shop and the tech seems to not know what is going on with it . I am also having trouble with the brakes making a noise when you stop for a while and than get back on it . I was told canam will not replace the brakes and that if the bike is running okay that they will not worry about the noise until it breaks which I find wrong . Has anyone else had any problems like this.

Ann in charles town wv

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Kearneysville

Quote Originally Posted by spyder11 View Post
    hello everyone I am form eastern part of wv. I go to Morgantown once a year for thier bike ralley . I have been through charleston wv on my way back from ky but I haven't been up there yet with my spyder. We don't have many down here either. I am new to the spyder and are having some problems with a noise when I take off and shift . I have a rt 2011 just got it in April had it in the shop and the tech seems to not know what is going on with it . I am also having trouble with the brakes making a noise when you stop for a while and than get back on it . I was told canam will not replace the brakes and that if the bike is running okay that they will not worry about the noise until it breaks which I find wrong . Has anyone else had any problems like this.

Ann in charles town wv
    Just picked up a 2013 RT Limited . . . I live near the VA Hospital, just off Rt 9
    2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Spyder Garage

Default Another Spyder in WV

Hey all,
    Just got my Spyder in Jan, 2011 RT-S Black. Leslie and I have been taking short (2 hour) trips from our home in Williamstown, WV. I know that there are other Spyders in this area, but haven't caught up with any on the road as yet.
    Hope to see some sort of mid state get together.

Roy (SpikeH)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Wink fairmont area

Spyder rider here Fairmont WV. anyone else nearby? wanna chat or get together for rides...........
    J C.