Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mike,P View Post
    Great car!!! Your gonna LOVE IT!!!! What color???
    White with red interior and black wheels.
    2015 F3 (wife's)
    2014 Indian Vintage
    2019 AMG C43 cabrio
    1966 LS1 Corvette restomod
    1956 Corvette survivor (wife's)
    1941 Chevy hotrod truck
    2023 Corvette Z06

Spyder Garage

Default Caught me on both sides of the fence

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Sooo... Do you PREFER to see this human carnage, and view it as a viable generator of revenue for Wisconsin?
    Wonder if someone noticed. Next to the Green Bay Packers, the #1 coversation at the local northern pubs is how many got hauled off the trails.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    For what it's worth, there is a youtube vid of a Spyder doing 205kph floating around (that's about 128 mph); 3 runs I think, once each way on one section of Fwy plus one other run.... and there's no corvette in sight, altho I guess it could've been edited out!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IU8opXXwYE
    I love when people post videos that have NOTHING to do with the topic!!! The original post was referring to an F3,,, Incase anyone missed it,,, this is an F3 forum.. I don't care how many You Tube videos there are of something I'm not talkin about going "who gives a crap fast"!!! Let's stay on topic here.. I called BS on the F3 goin 128 -132mph and STILL DO.. The RS is quite a bit more aero efficient than an F3.. Being that I can walk about 50yds and run into 2 wind tunnels,, I have a pretty good grasp of how aerodynamics work...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by petegtsv10 View Post
    White with red interior and black wheels.
    We just finished one for the Corvette Museum in that color!!! It was dissasembled,,we did a show car paint job on it and I think it's in transit now..

Spyder Garage

Default yamaha Raider

Quote Originally Posted by chspyder View Post
    I recently got to 134Mph on my F3S Manual but I think she might of had more to go, I hope she does its kinda sad with a 1330cc engine being way slower than a GSX-R 600 Girls Bike! I need upgrades hurry up aftermarket!
    tried eating a suv with my raider that would push 140mph, lost my leg and came to the spyder family but didn't know the "200MPH" spedo would max out so soon like ya said common aftermarket!!!

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Well Ann

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    They don't limit the speed in the US either, that person is wrong.

I remember seeing a picture of the larger sprocket, I thought it was from Australia, but Europe makes much more sense. You guys do love to drive fast.

Did the F3 wobble at that speed? I've had my RT up to 106 and, while I don't think it had much more left, I backed off as it felt wobbly to me.
    A laser alignment would take care of that!. The other day I unwittingly had the 13 RTL with two up, at about 103 with a lot of wind coming over Pacheco Pass,a nd there was not wobble at all very steady, and there was more in the tank. I was not intending to go that fast, but my wife said 95 and by the time I looked down......we were at 103.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.