Spyder Garage

Default Two Bros F3 exhaust is almost here!

Did anyone else see this?

Links to a page that isn't up yet: http://www.twobros.com/sku/005-42304...rF3_15_TM.html

Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Angry GONE!

I remember seeing this but it some how disappeared.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Yep....there it is....gone!

Spyder Garage

THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD THING CONSIDERING IM STILL WAITING FOR MY BABY TO ARRIVE. THEY EVEN TOOK THE VIDEO DOWN FROM YOUTUBE.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm Going with this or Hmf. I Have over 30,000 miles on my Hmf with no problems but both are a good pipe

Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default wait for your delivery...

guys be4 my baby arrived I really wanted to have Akrapovic muffler right away.
    But there have been 2 main problems.
    1 - here in EU its a bit problem because of stupid sound and pollution regulations..
    2 - the muffler that is available on stock is from stainless steel and I dont think it works with my bike that is the magnesium color scheme.

Anyway i am riding with stock. and I have to say I do not miss any customization. I am young guy, i love heavy sound but for longer distances, I am happy exactly as it is.
    It revs, it bubbles, it is quite when you want.. all you need..
    try it first on your own than do custom fits.. maybe in winter i wil go for customizations.. but def. not for this season.. just my comment

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

To be honest I think the Akrapovic slip-on looks pretty awful. If it was available in black chrome or
    just matt black I would give it some consideration, as it is though there's no way it would be fitted
    to my bike. There will be plenty of alternatives once the F3 gets established as a popular model.
    I can get a custom made slip-on in stainless steel in almost any colour/finish I want for less money!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

my thoughts exactly!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    To be honest I think the Akrapovic slip-on looks pretty awful. If it was available in black chrome or
    just matt black I would give it some consideration, as it is though there's no way it would be fitted
    to my bike. There will be plenty of alternatives once the F3 gets established as a popular model.
    I can get a custom made slip-on in stainless steel in almost any colour/finish I want for less money!
    OJ,

I respectfully disagee. With my Can-Am "Red" and the all black frame, I think the stainless steel slip-on will pop nicely against it. We'll see when all my accessories finally come
    2022 Spyder RT SEA-TO-SKY Mystery Blue... (bought new May 2023, a work in progress...)

2015 Can-Am Red F3-S, SE6
    CalSci shield, Elka stage 5 rear shock, stage 4 front shocks, Akrapovic silencer, BajaRon Bar, Roadster Renovations vibration dampener, Tricled LED headlights and auxiliary lights, driver floorboard, driver and passenger backrests, Tricled Safety Led package, Shad BRP/SH36 side cases, Baker built luggage rack, Tricled Rear run/brake/turn signal led, Tricled LED piezo brake bullet strobe, JDM Astar LED bulbs for rear and front lights, Airhawk seat pad, USB power outlet

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    I don't mind the "look" of it as much as I mind the mismatch to anything other than a black F3 with all the other chrome bits. I agree that Black Chrome or Matte Black would be slick. As is, it's just a giant block of chrome:

I like the Two Brothers pipe but it looks a little... I dunno....anemic compared to the stock muffler. I always did like the look of their duel muffler gimmick but that didn't work with the ST with saddle bags so I have little hope that if they do produce it that it will work with the F3 with saddle bags.

Spyder Garage

Default S1R

Just called Two Bros. They are going with the S1R instead of the Tarmac. Was told to check site in next couple of days.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WIDOWSSON View Post
    Just called Two Bros. They are going with the S1R instead of the Tarmac. Was told to check site in next couple of days.
    I take it the OG photo I posted was the Tarmac (aka anorexic one)? The S1R looks larger.. Happy Day!

Spyder Garage

Default S1R

Quote Originally Posted by MMMII View Post
    I take it the OG photo I posted was the Tarmac (aka anorexic one)? The S1R looks larger.. Happy Day!
    WHEN I FIRST INQUIRED ABOUT THE TWO BROS, I WAS INTERESTED IN THE S1R. IM HAPPY THEY ARE GOING WITH THAT ONE. MY MODS DUDE WAS LOOKING HOW TO MODIFY THE S1R FROM THE START.
    BUT I NEED A F3 TO MOD FIRST!

Spyder Garage

It's arrived! $599

http://www.twobros.com/sku/005-42304...yderF3_15.html

If you click the "buy now" button it takes you to a pic of a carbon fiber can but the title says aluminum.

I'm confused as I'd rather have the carbon but it's not listed... Time for a phone call..................

Spyder Garage

It's arrived! $599

http://www.twobros.com/sku/005-42304...yderF3_15.html

If you click the "buy now" button it takes you to a pic of a carbon fiber can but the title says aluminum.

I'm confused as I'd rather have the carbon but it's not listed... Time for a phone call..................

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WANTED CARBON ALSO. I WILL BE CALLING TOMORROW ALSO. SOUNDS GOOD BUT LOOKS !

Spyder Garage

I'm sorry that sounds like poop compared to the 990 Rotax v-twin with a Two Brothers exhaust.
    2020 CAN-AM Spyder F3-S Special Series (sold)

2022 CAN-AM Ryker Rally 900

Spyder Garage

It looks like you get the Cat-bypass with this setup, it's going to be loud I think.

Spyder Garage

Default CALLED TWO BROTHERS

They said they had to go with the Aluminum and not the Carbon because of the heat that the F3 gives off. This being the reason why they took down the Carbon Tarmac.

Spyder Garage

That's a downer.... At half the price of the BRP <Akrapovic> option this is starting to look better to me.

If my math is right the end result is this: Half the cost + Looks 50% better than the aftermarket Akrapovic = 87.62% improvement if you don't have a black F3

Spyder Garage

That's a downer.... At half the price of the BRP <Akrapovic> option this is starting to look better to me.

If my math is right the end result is this: Half the cost + Looks 50% better than the aftermarket Akrapovic = 87.62% improvement if you don't have a black F3

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!

Spyder Garage

On my ST-S with the Cat gone, I powder coated one of my aluminum 2Bros. with textured black to match the rest of the Carbon black trim.
    It held up well even though it wasn't ceramic coated, which was also available.
    I would have thought with the cat removed from the F-3 the heat would have a minimal effect on the Carbon Fiber can.
    It sure looked nice.

Spyder Garage

Default THAT'S THE STORY I WAS GIVEN.

Quote Originally Posted by capt.jim View Post
    On my ST-S with the Cat gone, I powder coated one of my aluminum 2Bros. with textured black to match the rest of the Carbon black trim.
    It held up well even though it wasn't ceramic coated, which was also available.
    I would have thought with the cat removed from the F-3 the heat would have a minimal effect on the Carbon Fiber can.
    It sure looked nice.
    1-800-211-2767
    THIS IS TWO BROTHERS NUMBER. CAN SOMEONE ELSE SEE IF THEY DIDNT YANKED MY CHAIN!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Is it possible to black powder coat this exhaust.because it doesnt look good especialy on light colours

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray69 View Post
    Is it possible to black powder coat this exhaust.because it doesnt look good especialy on light colours
    I powder coated this aluminum 2 Bros., it held up great without the heat from the Cat. Supposedly good up to 400 degrees.I would go with ceramic if the Cat was still there.