Spyder Garage

Default Warranty Question

I bought my 2012 rss in February 2013. The factory warrantee is up on February 2015. Can someone provide with what my options are in regards to what plans they offer, pricing I can expect, and do I have to purchase from my dealer?? I would like to educate myself before going down to my local dealer because I don't really trust him. Thank you in advance.

Spyder Garage

Road trip! Find a dealer /service tech you do like! I have similar situation here my local dealer is 20min away& FAR to proud of their $$$$!(sell more Rv's than bikes) I avoid &travel fun100miles away to the dealer i bought from, knowledgable ppl and gets me out of town for lunch. Scout the area if its warranty it's covered, might even find a solo shop that chan be or is certified can am repair, G'luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

When I bought my 2011 RSS I got a 3 yr extended warranty for $750. When I traded it 9 mo later I got a $500 refund.
    You can buy the warranty from any dealer and it is covered at other dealers, as well. Call around. I would suggest the "BEST" warranty but there are others available.
    2014 RTSS , Cogna/ black

Spyder Garage

Default A big +1

[QUOTE=Bfromla;912902]Road trip! Find a dealer /service tech you do like! I have similar situation here my local dealer is 20min away& FAR to proud of their $$$$!(sell more Rv's than bikes) I avoid &travel fun100miles away to the dealer i bought from, knowledgable ppl and gets me out of town for lunch. Scout the area if its warranty it's covered, might even find a solo shop that chan be or is certified can am repair, G'luck/QUOTE]

Local dealer 4 miles away declined an attempt to offer a competing bid for my Spyder so I bought and will have upcoming 3K service done at a very professional dealership 90 miles away -- a fun 180 with no slabbing. Rep of local dealership is no sense of urgency getting service customers out out of shop in timely fashion.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S