Spyder Garage

Default Service Manual - 2012 RT

Where can one get a shop manual for a 2012 RT? I did searching online and have only come up with plain CDs on eBay. Does not seem like that would be legit...from a copyright and possible content persepective. Does not seem one is published by the usual suspects like Clymers?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Well..!!

Online you can download to your computer or order the disc. The other is order one from brp/dealer..
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

There seems to be two online pdf's you can get and both are the same manual based on the green-manuals.com scanned manual. The pages are a bit light due to the scan. One manual that is a few dollars more has the parts manuals as well as service manual for the trailer. There seems to be numerous web sites selling the same manuals for the same price.

John

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jthornton View Post
    There seems to be two online pdf's you can get and both are the same manual based on the green-manuals.com scanned manual. The pages are a bit light due to the scan. One manual that is a few dollars more has the parts manuals as well as service manual for the trailer. There seems to be numerous web sites selling the same manuals for the same price.

John

You do not need to go with the pdf. I bought this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Can-Am-Spyde...4f2152&vxp=mtr

I am extreemly happy with the quality of it and you can do complete text searches throughout the manual. Beats the green manuals hands down. And yes, I have both so I did compare them.
    2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Service Manual - 2012 RT

Quote Originally Posted by DR Buck View Post
    You do not need to go with the pdf. I bought this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Can-Am-Spyde...4f2152&vxp=mtr

I am extreemly happy with the quality of it and you can do complete text searches throughout the manual. Beats the green manuals hands down. And yes, I have both so I did compare them.
    I have the Green Manuals one and can do text searches. How is the other different?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Thanks all...I will check these out.

Spyder Garage

Default jat buying

Quote Originally Posted by DR Buck View Post

I bought this manual last year and it was ok, but for the last 3 months have been unable to access their website. says down for maintenance. anyone else have similar experiences?
    was I supposed to download it for use or am I doing something wrong?
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Spyder Garage

Default Better Way

Give up and buy the BRP printed manual. It's an excellent source of information on all aspects of service on the Spyder and a lot easier to carry around the garage and a lot more forgiving if you drop it.