Spyder Garage

Default Conditional Give-Away - Leather Chaps

I have two pair of chaps looking for a fine home and all it will cost you is postage and a promise that you plan to use them for yourself. This is a goodwill gesture on my part so please don't take advantage of it to sell for your own profit. Whew, I'll get off my soapbox and get to the point.

I have two pair of MOB leather chaps as follows:

1. Med-Lrg sized to fit someone in the 5'-10" or shorter range and under 200 lbs, probably closer to 185 lbs (probably no bigger that a 36-38" waist. They have a snap missing at the bottom on one leg and they smell a little musty from being stored in a damp basement. People have offered me a remedy for the musty smell but I have a newer pair and just don't want to fool with it.
    2. X-Large to XX-Large pair to fit someone short - 5'-9" or shorter. Waist size is 39" to 43". Roomy in the upper thigh. Musty smell applies here but in great shape.

The picture is of me wearing the larger pair. For reference, I am 6' and 180#. You can judge about the length from the pics and in the frontal view I have my thumbs in the thigh portion to show you how much room there is in the larger pair. Also, the "rear" view is not really that flat. It's an optical illusion. ;-)

If interested, please contact me and I will screen you for intent then mail. ...Don

Chaps 1.jpg Chaps 2.jpg

Spyder Garage

A very good gesture and deal. Hope they find a good home.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    A very good gesture and deal. Hope they find a good home.
    Thank you. They have just been given to "Harvey" who has promised to pass them along in the same manner should they not fit. ...Don

Spyder Garage

If still available my wife could use the "X-Large to XX-Large pair to fit someone short - 5'-9" or shorter. Waist size is 39" to 43". Roomy in the upper thigh" pair.
    Please keep us in mind down the road...
    Thanks
    Sandy

The Wife's 2014 RTS SE6
    New tires: Back, KUMHO ECSTA 225/50 R15 (24psi) @ 9,380 miles, Fronts, KUMHO SOLUS KH16 175/55 R15 (20 psi) @ 9,421 miles