Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Big Thanks to Joe and Ann from Squared Away

I had my 2014 RTs aligned yesterday at the HOW Ride in Chelan. On the 250 mile group ride today I was having trouble with the bike pulling right. When we got back to Murphybrown's place I saw Ann and mentioned the problem. Even though they had all their stuff packed away she insisted they check it again. After checking, everything was within spec but Joe insisted on tweeking it a little. That helped a lot but Ann also counted my wheel weights. I have 2 on the left wheel and 15 on the right. We think we may have a bad tire or wheel. I wanted to thank them for their professionalism and going the extra mile for me. We had one rider on our ride that was getting 3 more mpg after his alignment. These are great people and deserve our support.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default I would also like to thank Ann and Joe

I will piggy back on your thread to add that Ann and Joe aligned our Spyder at the Chelan HOW event. Ann and Joe work like a well oiled machine and it is great watching them and having them explain what they were doing. They definitely know what they are doing and I would recommend their work to any one. Our Spyder was out by 1/8th inch on the left and 7/8ths inch on the right. When doing my post alignment test ride I could immediately notice that the Spyder was easier to handle, as in not as much effort in the turns.
    If Squared Away are in your area, do yourself a favour and go see them. I'm very grateful that they came up to Washington and were only a few hours away from where we are.

Also, enjoyed meeting other Spyder ryders at the HOW get together and a great big thank you needs to be given to Murphybrown, but that will be reserved for another thread.

Gary