Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default No response from KewlMetal about my order

Hello Spyderlovers. I need to vent and address my frustration regarding the order that I made with KewlMetal and I am wondering if any of you have had the same issue with them. I ordered the LED Turnz for the side mirrors back in 03/18 (online with overnight shipping). A week passed by and I did not get the item. I began to wonder what was taking so long and so I emailed them twice. No response. I emailed again for the third time and finally, Hilda (sales representative) notified me that it was on backorder and it would take another week for them to get the item. Well, that week has gone by and still no delivery. I have called their number and emailed Hilda numerous times and I have not gotten any feedback at all or any follow up. I ordered with KewlMetal years ago and I did not have any trouble back then. I am greatly disappointed that I have to go through this trouble of not getting a reply, and already requested on my latest call and email that I am cancelling my order. And still, I have not received any confirmation for the cancellation of my order and to reverse the charges of $200+ for the LED lights. I know that KewlMetal is one of the vendors of Spyderlovers, but does anyone know what is going on with them? Are they still in business? If so, why is their customer service so unreliable and seems non-existent to the customer's inquiry? Can anyone help me here if anyone knows who owns KewlMetal and spare me this agony?

Sharon

Spyder Garage

Default Order no reply

[QUOTE=IMRU3;784839]Hello Spyderlovers. I need to vent and address my frustration regarding the order that I made with KewlMetal and I am wondering if any of you have had the same issue with them. I ordered the LED Turnz for the side mirrors back in 03/18 (online with overnight shipping). A week passed by and I did not get the item. I began to wonder what was taking so long and so I emailed them twice. No response. I emailed again for the third time and finally, Hilda (sales representative) notified me that it was on backorder and it would take another week for them to get the item. Well, that week has gone by and still no delivery. I have called their number and emailed Hilda numerous times and I have not gotten any feedback at all or any follow up. I ordered with KewlMetal years ago and I did not have any trouble back then. I am greatly disappointed that I have to go through this trouble of not getting a reply, and already requested on my latest call and email that I am cancelling my order. And still, I have not received any confirmation for the cancellation of my order and to reverse the charges of $200+ for the LED lights. I know that KewlMetal is one of the vendors of Spyderlovers, but does anyone know what is going on with them? Are they still in business? If so, why is their customer service so unreliable and seems non-existent to the customer's inquiry? Can anyone help me here if anyone knows who owns KewlMetal and spare me this agony?

If you used a credit card, call the company and dispute the charge.

Spyder Garage

There have been a few complaints about the vendor and their communications and lack thereof with customers.

Good products, but a need for improvement in customer communications and relations is needed here.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default same issue

ordered some lights from them also last summer, same run around, cancelled order. will not use them ever.
    2012 RTS SE5, GT stripes, belt guard, hmt brake light, lower vent heat deflector, driver foot boards, Corbin seat, RH vent covers

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I, too have been waiting for an order.
    But, just this minute I got an email with a tracking number!
    Ordered from them in FEBRUARY and got an early response that they were waiting for parts, but then no answers to the last two emails.

Good news is that they are still out there.

Fred

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I ordered from them about a year ago with no problem. By the way, your dog is adorable!!