Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Wow. I asked some questions. Not one personal attack. Plenty against me. It seems I get called a knucklehead, I should be banned for asking questions? I am making a decision to buy. I did not say I wasn't going to buy. I did and still find the thread odd at best. There is still no explaination. I meant no offense and none should be taken. I apologize for trying to make an informed decision. Tell me how to close my account and I will gladly do it, or the admin can ban me......

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Busarider View Post
    Wow. I asked some questions. Not one personal attack. Plenty against me. It seems I get called a knucklehead, I should be banned for asking questions? I am making a decision to buy. I did not say I wasn't going to buy. I did and still find the thread odd at best. There is still no explaination. I meant no offense and none should be taken. I apologize for trying to make an informed decision. Tell me how to close my account and I will gladly do it, or the admin can ban me......
    I apologize for my tone and using the word knucklehead, as a loose term no intention of offending anyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If you are trying to decide on purchasing a Spyder,let me say this...They are like nothing you have ever ridden before...They are an awesome and fun machine....I wouldn't be without one now..It has changed our lives...Don't let clutter take the place of real research....Go to Spyderfest and then decide..You will be glad you did..My bet is you would come away from there with one or on the way to a dealer to buy one!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Rts major oil leak

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    If you are trying to decide on purchasing a Spyder,let me say this...They are like nothing you have ever ridden before...They are an awesome and fun machine....I wouldn't be without one now..It has changed our lives...Don't let clutter take the place of real research....Go to Spyderfest and then decide..You will be glad you did..My bet is you would come away from there with one or on the way to a dealer to buy one!!
    Agreed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's an awesome bike with awesome people and a great support system, all vehicles have issues, I am not a mechanic!!! But it's the support system that gets things resolved.

How can you say no to that

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stevedfive View Post
    I think this thread has ran its course, It is time for you to just delete it and be done with it.

, close it and lets go get some ice cream.

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

All in favor of closing post and moving on to bigger and better things like buying a 14 and cruising the open ride!

I!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ok I keep,stating its not that serious

Quote Originally Posted by Busarider View Post

Its a forum , ask your questions do your thing It seems there's a lot if dictators on here , they want to tell people wat to say and how to say it . Do your thing man , your not braking no rules , for wat I can see its all love for every body .

Its really not that hard if you don't like the thread then people should change the channel , dam people taking this to heart , I have learn this very quickly .

Thinks out loud
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Choices

Quote Originally Posted by KAPike View Post
    you started a thread and now that you seem to be satisfied with the fix, yet you provide little information. This is a poor response to something you started and to those who have 2014's or are following the reliability of the new RT. How about if you complete this thread and shed some light on what the fix was.
    If ya can't/won't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedfive View Post
    I think this thread has ran its course, It is time for you to just delete it and be done with it.
    Do this.

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdmb1621 View Post
    Agreed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's an awesome bike with awesome people and a great support system, all vehicles have issues, I am not a mechanic!!! But it's the support system that gets things resolved.

How can you say no to that
    I couldn't say NO to that..Especially black..That's why I'm not even going to go to the dealer and look!!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Give In; To The Force...

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

May the schwarts be with you bob

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default oil leaks

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    spyderdmb1621 doesn't OWE us an explanation; nor does BRP...
    It's our own natural sense of curiousity that's now fanning the flames in here.
    I'm going to just be REALLY happy that his bike is back up and running, and he's happy with the response by BRP AND his dealer.

Can we just let it go at that?
    Well Bob if your 2014 starts leaking oil maybe you can get some help from spyderdmb 1621 good luck with that Mike ................................
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 03-09-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Last edited by spyderdmb1621; 03-09-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Well Bob if your 2014 starts leaking oil maybe you can get some help from spyderdmb 1621 good luck with that Mike ................................
    For a guy who fancies himself as having a pretty fair sense of humor; I see nothing funny in your post...

It sure sounds as if you're hoping that my bike has difficulties...

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Honestly Spyderdmb1621 it is way past time......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdmb1621 View Post
    Bob , thank you, let the knuckleheads have there opinions , you know how I feel. Post is officially CLOSED and

Lol
    ...and this knucklehead will let you figure it out next time on your own. Some people can be their own worst friend. Thanks for posting and thanks for showing us, like TEXAS posted, some people can't be trusted with a keyboard. So you close with LOL..we not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Oh dam !

Feelings, lol

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default TOTALLY MIS-UNDERSTOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    For a guy who fancies himself as having a pretty fair sense of humor; I see nothing funny in your post...

It sure sounds as if you're hoping that my bike has difficulties...
    Bob I'm HURT.....I don't how you read that into what I wrote. I am the least likely Spyderlover to wish mechanical problems or any problems on anyone on this forum...........And if I did , you know me well enough by now to know I would not be circumspect about it...................The funny faces ( after " good luck with that " ) only reflected the problem with trying to get information from someone who is not likely to be giving any........ie " you can't get blood from a stone etc. " I sincerely HOPE this clears this mis-understanding up ....Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 03-09-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Why not have everybody just back away from their keyboards; and take a deep breath...

Spyder Garage

Why not have the OP say what the exact problem/solution was. Most normal guys would be happy to share the info.

I'm now officially outa this thread.
    2008 GS SM5, Full Moon Silver
    2007 Piaggio MP3 - 250cc

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Edit Post
    Delete tab
    Delete button
    then Delete tab at bottom.
    Last edited by stevedfive; 03-09-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Situation is quite simple: spyderdmb1621 bike spent more time in the shop than on the road.. the bike being a brand-new model, he was not happy about what he paid versus what he got. Not happy for the value received, he made some calls, got some help (buying from the right dealer is key), and problem was solved by the manufacturer. Think back to the problem experienced by some spyders with the throttle-body.. it gets replaced over and over until the bike needs to...

Spyder Garage

Well......................bye

Spyder Garage

I am disappointed that the OP did not post what the problem was ( other than oil leak) and did not post what was done to fix it, but the important thing is that BRP and his dealer came through for him and he is back on the road
    2015 F3S , White & Blue