Spyder Garage

Default GS/RS OEM DIY MUFFLERS

these GS/RS OEM MUFFLERS must have a Napolianic Complex if you ax me.....
    the shorter they get, the LOUDER they are....
    005.jpg VAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM..........

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Nice group..!!

great job on them. Are you in the business now..?? How much..?? Have an audio..??
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default NAH

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    great job on them. Are you in the business now..?? How much..?? Have an audio..??
    NAH.... it's a hobbie Chupaca, NO business intentions.... i luv 2 tinker around... keeps me out of the bars n things....
    as for a video/audio... i've tried n tried n neva seem 2 b able 2 down-load the darn thing...
    just put your lips together n blow hard..... PLLLLLLLLLLT.... datz it pal... u got it... kind'a wet, but it's all OK.....

as for price... which 1 do u want? it's FREE if u pay shipping... i'm keeping the BIG 1 (OEM)...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    NAH.... it's a hobbie Chupaca, NO business intentions.... i luv 2 tinker around... keeps me out of the bars n things....
    as for a video/audio... i've tried n tried n neva seem 2 b able 2 down-load the darn thing...
    just put your lips together n blow hard..... PLLLLLLLLLLT.... datz it pal... u got it... kind'a wet, but it's all OK.....

as for price... which 1 do u want? it's FREE if u pay shipping... i'm keeping the BIG 1 (OEM)...
    Have the big one and the Hindle on the Jag..but will keep you on speed dial (pm) in case I change. Those look great...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Don't mean to hijack...but

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post

I don't mean to hijack this thread and I know you were making your offer to Chupaca, but if you're giving away the mufflers for only the price of shipping i'm DEFINITELY interested in having/buying the 2nd longest one. I have been watching your work since you posted the 1st prototype. I wish I was handy enough to do that kind of stuff, but my talents run elsewhere. Please let me know if you are willing to extend the offer to me as well and i'll make it happen. Not sure how much shipping is, but I can't believe you are willing to give away your blood, sweat, and tears in the labor of love exhausts you fabricated. I just know Alan Funt is gona jump out with the Candid Camera and yell "GOTCHA"

Note:
    Yes, I know Mr Funt is long since dead...but the reference is still valid

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

makes me wonder what shipping is !