Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Agree these threads just get way off topic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    2011 Pearl White RT Limited
    HMT Brake Light, Fender Tips Kit, Mudflap Lights, GloRyders, Seal Floorboards, Powerlet 12V, Garage Door Momentary Button, Bump Skid, Elka's Stage 1, Ultimate Sea, Air Wings

Member of the Woodstock Spyder Ryders (Illinois)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Do not forsake this forum or you will miss one of those gems I talk about!

Quote Originally Posted by bluestratos View Post
    Not to offend anyone, lol.. I see posts where some asks a clear question and the replies seem to be members just wanting to comment and not an answer.
    I agree - but that is the world of internet FORUMS. I belong to several Spyder forums; several Bayliner boat forums; Goldwing forum; etc. and it always happens.

We all respond at some point and miss the mark on what the original poster was seeking an answer or comment about - but there definitely are some people who just say something to say something. They know they are doing that because they add a LOL to the comment or one of those goofy animated icons to show they are trying to be clever or make a joke about it.

I don't know what is worse - a comment that has no value at all OR someone hijacking the topic and leading the entire discussion astray.

I can ignore a single comment that is not on point - but when there is a whole string of them, I just stop reading that thread and move on.

That is the bad news! The GOOD NEWS! is there are lots of hidden gems posted throughout this FORUM with good advice and experiences that you are grateful people share.

Just take a chill pill and read. In a short-time, you will learn which posters offer the best insight and opinions. Do not forsake this forum or you will miss one of those gems I talk about!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

" The GOOD NEWS! is there are lots of hidden gems posted throughout this FORUM with good advice and experiences that you are grateful people share.
    Just take a chill pill and read. In a short-time, you will learn which posters offer the best insight and opinions. Do not forsake this forum or you will miss one of those gems I talk about!"

Last edited by Bob Denman; 12-29-2013 at 06:01 PM.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Knarfoh View Post
    I agree - but that is the world of internet FORUMS. I belong to several Spyder forums; several Bayliner boat forums; Goldwing forum; etc. and it always happens.

We all respond at some point and miss the mark on what the original poster was seeking an answer or comment about - but there definitely are some people who just say something to say something. They know they are doing that because they add a LOL to the comment or one of those goofy animated icons to show they are trying to be clever or make a joke about it.

I don't know what is worse - a comment that has no value at all OR someone hijacking the topic and leading the entire discussion astray.

I can ignore a single comment that is not on point - but when there is a whole string of them, I just stop reading that thread and move on.

That is the bad news! The GOOD NEWS! is there are lots of hidden gems posted throughout this FORUM with good advice and experiences that you are grateful people share.

Just take a chill pill and read. In a short-time, you will learn which posters offer the best insight and opinions. Do not forsake this forum or you will miss one of those gems I talk about!
    Good points to ponder.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red