Inactive User
    Spyder Garage

Question Glow Ryder Rear light

Has anyone received their rear light from Glowryder? How do you program that thing? I tried the instructions several times but, no results.

RT-S PE#0031
    Spyder Garage

I got it the other day and installed it yesterday along with the remote controlled upgrades for the fronts. It uses the remote. The rear wheel light is already synched to the remote, so it will control all three lights together. First turn on the wheel lights by pressing the upper left remote power on button. On the remote, press the upper right button to toggle through the various color options. Those colors will light the remote keyboard only. When you find the color you want, press the lower right button to lock the color in and the wheels lights will change to that same color displayed on the remote. To turn the wheel lights off, press the lower left button on the remote. Then next time you turn on the lights, they will come on the same color as they were when last turned off. You can also get a brighter light by pressing the power on button a second time.

I don't know if you can use the rear wheel light without the remote.