Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride-On Day at the Kentucky Speedway!

The Kentucky Speedway is having a Ride-On The Track day November 2nd. For every $40 you spend in the gift shop or for tickets, you get three laps around the track. The Central Kentucky Spyder Riders are planning a ride to the track. If you are interested, please let me know as we are trying to get a good sized group to attend. If you have any questions, please PM me and we will go from there. Weather Channel is calling for 57 degrees, 0% chance of rain. It should be a great time. All bikes are welcome. Helmets are required. A good turnout of Spyders would be Awesome!!

Thanks for reading.

Mike McDonald

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That sounds like a lot of fun!
    $40 for three laps; I WISH I was closer...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

! (one for the sware jar ) We are missing 2 rides that day and now this!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Drive the Track Results

I'm sure I posted this somewhere else or under the "Kentucky" section.. But the day turned out great....Temp was in the low to mid 50's with a slight wind. Sunshine all day.. The Rotax Managed a hundred and that's about it. But we all had six laps around without incident..Thank You Lord!...So that being said, another "Drive the Track" event will be held in March, 2014. Check www.kentuckyspeedway for dates. Single file riding, No passing and the rule sheet states "60 mph". The words that follow, "To be set by pace vehicle", Music to My Ears......If you go, Keep up with the pack. If you want to lag and make a run, it's really not worth it. Faster riders in front of the group and when the pace vehicle goes, hammer it.... everyone else too. 100 is about all you'll get. Look forward to seeing many more there in March.. Great way to shake down the Spyder before Missouri rolls around..Hey, That's a great excuse

Thanks for reading and God Bless!

Mike M.

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Question Hey Mike, How bout add'n this to the SpyderLovers Forum Calendar

That way, hopefully this time Teddy won't forget and have us out on another group ryde

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/c...&year=2014&c=1