Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Palooza 2013 Today and Tomorrow!

What a wonderful forecast for the first annual Spyder Palooza in Farmington, MO. The next two days will see vendors, events and rides through our beautiful area. I hope to see all of you over the next two days. Look me up at the event. I will be there both days! We will have a limited number of LED flags, cushy grips and other goodies at the Midwest booth. Maybe even some goodies to raffle off. Come see us! http://www.spyderpalooza.com

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Great day

The dealership has gone out of their to make us feel welcome, we are having a great time. Had a fun short (2 Hr.) ride this afternoon. Just got back from a good dinner and a "Willie Nelson" sound a like show. Looking forward to a great ride tomorrow and meeting more wonderful folks .

Spyder Garage

Default spyderPalooza

Thanks to everyone for your support! We have had a blast!!!!

Spyder Garage

We had a great time yesterday. We arrived to find the lot full of Spyders and vendors. Everyone was very friendly and we got to meet lots of new Spyder friends. Cold sodas and water and a nice touch was the pizzas. Nothing like a cold water and some pizza after riding to Farmington. In the afternoon we went for a nice ride to the wine country to the east of Farminton. At 6 a line of 50+ Spyder people headed to the historic Abby in Anapolis for a very good dinner and a show by a local Willie Nelson look alike. The only thing nicer than a mile long line of Spyders is a mile long line coming back from the Abby at night with all the lights.

Time for breakfast.

JT

Spyder Garage

Default Great Time in Farmington!

Met a great bunch of people at Spyderpalooza this weekend. Enjoyed talking w/John & Naliita. Met many new owners & loved hearing their stories. Great get together put on by Midwest Motor Sports. Thanks Sheri & Josh. Looking forward to next year. Ryde Safe! Dennis & Malissa.

Spyder Garage

with all the above comments..............had a couple of great days with old (MoGang) and new friends at SpyderPalooza. Beautiful weather, rydes, food, etc., etc. Friday evening, after the dinner and show, it was really a sight to see the line of Spyders lit-up for the ryde back to Farmington. Hats off to Josh, Sheri and the rest of the staff at Midwest Sports Center.

Looking forward to next years event!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Nelida and I had a super time meeting up with old friends and making new friends, I wish I could remember names... well I can't blame that on age as I never could remember names.

The vendors were so busy I had to drag Harvey (SpyderPops) away from the bench at the hotel an hour early so I could get some pegs and a rock guard installed and beat the crowd before the Sunday ride. I managed to get over to the Misty Mountain Sheepskin booth and get Gene to fit up a black sheepskin for my seat... wow that is nice to ride on. While Reggie was not there he sent some goodies for Chuck to display and sell. I left with a TrickLED American Flag and a set of cushy grips.

Sunday was a nice ride through the Ozarks stopping at an old time mercantile store filled with candy and all kinds of stuff. Talk about letting the children loose in a candy store! Next we continued our ride by Elephant Rocks and other places of beauty. We stopped at the Dog and Suds for some lunch then took another nice ride back to Farmington. At 6pm we all paraded through Farmington with LEO's at strategic places to block traffic (a nice touch). At the end of the parade we ended up at Colton's for a fun dinner. I didn't even realize it was my birthday but I have the sack o nuts to prove it!

We all said our goodbys after dinner and fun and made our way home.

It was a fantastic weekend with great people!

JT

Spyder Garage

Default lol

It was the highlight of the last dinner to wish JT a happy birthday!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jthornton View Post
    Nelida and I had a super time meeting up with old friends and making new friends, I wish I could remember names... well I can't blame that on age as I never could remember names.

The vendors were so busy I had to drag Harvey (SpyderPops) away from the bench at the hotel an hour early so I could get some pegs and a rock guard installed and beat the crowd before the Sunday ride. I managed to get over to the Misty Mountain Sheepskin booth and get Gene to fit up a black sheepskin for my seat... wow that is nice to ride on. While Reggie was not there he sent some goodies for Chuck to display and sell. I left with a TrickLED American Flag and a set of cushy grips.

Sunday was a nice ride through the Ozarks stopping at an old time mercantile store filled with candy and all kinds of stuff. Talk about letting the children loose in a candy store! Next we continued our ride by Elephant Rocks and other places of beauty. We stopped at the Dog and Suds for some lunch then took another nice ride back to Farmington. At 6pm we all paraded through Farmington with LEO's at strategic places to block traffic (a nice touch). At the end of the parade we ended up at Colton's for a fun dinner. I didn't even realize it was my birthday but I have the sack o nuts to prove it!

We all said our goodbys after dinner and fun and made our way home.

It was a fantastic weekend with great people!

JT