Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post
    Does anyone know if the local newspaper in the Lake George, New York area going to be their?

Deanna777

to the best of my knowledge they haven't been invited, but it might be an idea. pm randy (arntufun) and see what his feelings are.

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post
    Does anyone know if the local newspaper in the Lake George, New York area going to be their?

Deanna777

PM sent......

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Studio hotel is booked as it seems. I'm thinking I may make this event, does anyone have any good hotel/motel recommendations?

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by lightman02 View Post
    Studio hotel is booked as it seems. I'm thinking I may make this event, does anyone have any good hotel/motel recommendations?

There are lots of places to stay in Lake George, you will not find any trouble getting a room.
    Link to area motels/hotels in Lake george --------> http://www.lakegeorge.com/guide/lodg...rgevillage.cfm

Link to mapquest veiw of Lake George motels/hotels with prices ------->
    http://mapq.st/13SHWgn

The important thing is to PM Rnet and register with him right away with what rides and if your going on the dinner cruise. The money needs to be in his hands before September 1st. As of right now the shirt order is already in, so be aware you might not get a shirt.

After September 1st the dinner cruise is closed and we will not be able to guarantee any more seats.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default HOTELS FOR SPYDERQUEST

Quote Originally Posted by lightman02 View Post

Cooky and I are staying at the Comfort Suites located at 1533 Route 9, Lake George. Phone 516-761-0001. Have stayed there before, it's a really nice hotel with good parking and easy access to just about everything. Hope to see you up at Spyderquest.

NJErnie