Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hey Im back!! Sorry it took so long!

Im so sorry that its taken me so long to get back onto the site. When i returned to Kuwait from leave the internet here decided to take a turn for the worse. Lets just say that it sucks to pay 100 bucks for internet service and not be able to use it.

But on to better things..... I did get to go home in October and spend some much needed time with my family. The most awesome thing in the world was hearing my baby call me mommie and seeing her walk and run!!

Now the hard part, ive got about two months of posts to look at so I can get caught up and know whats going on. To all the new Spyderlovers that I havent gotten a chance to say hello to.... welcome

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Glad to hear from you, ArmyGurl. And Happy New Year to you as well! A lot of the folks were thinking aboutcha. Best wishes and happy riding.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Welcome back

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Glad to see you back on here.

Spyder Garage

welcome

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

GLAD YOU ARE OK. WAS JUST WORRIED SINCE WE HADN'T HEARD FROM YOU. HAPPY YOU ENJOYED YOUR LEAVE. BET IT WAS TOO SHORT. ANYWAY GLAD YOU ARE UP AND KICKIN.

Spyder Garage

Great to hear from you again and glad you got to get home to your little girl. It must be really tuff to b away right now.

Spyder Garage

Nice to hear from you again ArmyGurl. Hopefully your internet issues are permanently resolved.

Spyder Garage

Welcome "home". I am so happy you got to spend time with your family. Now, just stay safe a bit longer and come home for good, soon.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Great to hear from you and know you are safe and well. Also great knowing that you had some much cherished time with your family. We all have had the computer and Internet service woes. They are never fun. Catching up with old posts is time consuming, but lots more fun. Just so you feel better, 15 inches of snow in the last two days, and the Spyder and motorcycles sitting patiently in the garage is no fun, either. We all have our burdens. Keep smiling!
    -Scotty

Spyder Garage

Welcome back!

MM

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Welcome back ArmyGurl. Glad you are ok. Keep safe.

Spyder Garage

Welcome back, glad you could spend time with your family, gladder you're OK.

john

Spyder Garage

Default Glad your back!

Well again you lost in football.......lol

GO NAVY!

I too have just got off a deployment!

Back in NYC from TN

Yellinacha
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGurl View Post
    Im so sorry that its taken me so long to get back onto the site. When i returned to Kuwait from leave the internet here decided to take a turn for the worse. Lets just say that it sucks to pay 100 bucks for internet service and not be able to use it.

But on to better things..... I did get to go home in October and spend some much needed time with my family. The most awesome thing in the world was hearing my baby call me mommie and seeing her walk and run!!

Now the hard part, ive got about two months of posts to look at so I can get caught up and know whats going on. To all the new Spyderlovers that I havent gotten a chance to say hello to.... welcome
    Welcome back and glad you had a very nice time w/ your family!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Welcome back to the site - and more importantly, to our family - and yeah...we really miss one of our own, especially when you are doing what you do for preservation of Freedom. Hope you have a super 2009, and that your time deployed is short. I know what it is like to leave family behind and deploy to the sandbox - sucked then, as I am sure it sucks now. Know that we support and applaud you. Kevin in Belleville

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Welcome Back

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Glad to hear you're well! Hope the rest of your tour goes without incident.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Welcome back

Good to see you again. Missed You. Kinda Scary

Was glad to hear that you were here having a Fun Family Moment

I 've been visiting every night, but haven't posted much. I'm still on track for 9/'09. Wife made a suggestion of getting it for our anniversary in June, which would be great if I didn't have to get a new grill (for me, not a vehicle). My priorities are 1. Replace the diamond my wife lost with a bigger/better one. "A Happy Wife is a Happy Life" (She trained me to say that) 2. Get teeth fixed. 3. Get Spyder. I figure I'll be doing lots of smiling once I get my so I'd better have a nice grill. When will you be getting yours?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Wow so many new pictures!

Love all the new pics and I cant wait to get home now and FINALLY see a in person. My first priority when I return is to take the motorcylce safety course so I can know what im doing on a bike. From there all I have to do is find a bank that is still operational in order to buy the of my dreams. I look forward to eventually meeting you guys in the flesh one day too! Looks like i might miss the Daytona bike week though Im sure there will be many more opportunities though once the weather warms up.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hey ArmyGurl; so glad to see you're back! Was getting rather concerned. Shouldn't be long now until you're back in the good ole USA. Keep us posted; know you can't give specifics tho. You really do need to consider a as a "Welcome Home" gift to self . Have had mine now for 3 months and 1100 miles; haven't regretted it for a second. Enjoy planning for redeployment!