Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Zydeco Motorcycle Festival Aug 30-Sep 1

It's been a rainy week in Galveston, need to ride. Planning on going to the Zydeco Motorcycle Festival in Natchitoches, LA Leaving Friday. Has anyone attended this festival or maybe like to go, let me know.

Pete

Spyder Garage

Consider yourself lucky, it's still dry as a bone up here on the north side of Houston... only got a light sprinkle of rainfall again today, barely even a trace.

At least the cloud cover made it a little cooler outside this weekend, I enjoyed a few rides to Lake Houston and back just to get some seat time.

I'm too new to this to take long rides just yet (I drove truck n trailer to Baton Rouge LA, my 1st time out of Texas, just to get this Spyder last month!)... anybody ever ride to Banana Bend below the Lake Houston dam though?

I know there's at least 2 other RS Spyder owner's in my area here north of Kingwood but I have no idea who they are (a black/red RS and a black/Yellow RS have both been seen by friends and I repeatedly in Porter and Cleveland this summer).

- Michael

Spyder Garage

Out of corpus Christi sounds like fun never been where is this going to be held at

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2

Spyder Garage

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mjsolis View Post
    Out of corpus Christi sounds like fun never been where is this going to be held at
    Natchitoches, Louisianna.

- Michael

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Zydeco Festival location

It's on the Cane River in Natchitoches. Looks like some vendors are there - music - poker run

go to www.natchitoches.net/events

Pete

Z
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsolis View Post

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2