Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Valley OE and Lamonts BBQ

Great event, great meeting old friends, and the 1300+ turnout was huge; lady from SC won europe trip and oddly enuf 2 of 3 contest prizes went to Canadians,lol.......but most of all my wife and I would like to again thank Lamont and Chris for a spectacular event at your home, you are host and hostess bar none. I dont know how you do it, but every year it just keeps getting better and this year serving well over 500 ryders was a major accomplishment. We, and im sure all spyder ryders in attendance thank you both for such a splendid time.
    Recon and Carol

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Great event, great meeting old friends, and the 1300+ turnout was huge; lady from SC won europe trip and oddly enuf 2 of 3 contest prizes went to Canadians,lol.......but most of all my wife and I would like to again thank Lamont and Chris for a spectacular event at your home, you are host and hostess bar none. I dont know how you do it, but every year it just keeps getting better and this year serving well over 500 ryders was a major accomplishment. We, and im sure all spyder ryders in attendance thank you both for such a splendid time.
    Recon and Carol
    Very Good weekend for sure! Enjoyed every minute of it (evern when the storms moved through, we were in the motel watching it ). Thanks Lamont for a perfect end to the week
    Happy Spyderlovers

Spyder Garage

I am bummed that I missed it. This working thing is a good way to pay the bills, but it is really putting a damper on my spyder time.

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

I couldn't have put it better. Well put Recon.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default OE and Lamonts BBQ

I really enjoyed the Owners Event and Lamonts BBQ. This is my first time to the events and didn't what to expect. I would like to thank Lamont and Chris for the weekend BBQ. I will be back! Thanks once again.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

No comment.....

Recon said it all..

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Recon and Carol
    Debbie and I had a great time in Maggie Valley and Lamont's BBQ was fantastic, thanks Lamont and Chris.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Pictures of Owner's event, food, Lamont BBQ etc.

http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/ef...?sort=3&page=1

RT-S PE#0048
    Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Valley

Recon and Carol
    It was great seeing you two!!! Just think we had to go to NC to see each other and we don't live that far apart!