Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grip buddies

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Grip Buddies were a good product, just not for me. I didn't like the seam as it would rotate over time. They were too bulky for my hands. They were pretty much worn through within a few thousand miles. I took them off. I'm not looking to replace them with anything.
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tofriendscreek View Post
    Grip Buddies were a good product, just not for me. I didn't like the seam as it would rotate over time. They were too bulky for my hands. They were pretty much worn through within a few thousand miles. I took them off. I'm not looking to replace them with anything.
    On my RS they did not last for 3000 miles, but since the warranty was only 3 months or 3000 miles I did not request a replacement (Lesson learned to install asap). They did not rotate on me, but did crack quite bad. I did not do such a mod for my RT, and I like the size of the RT grip.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Grip buddies

So... Anyone tried another brand?

Spyder Garage

Yeah, get the foam grips from Tricled, give Reggie a call they are very nice.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Installed them last night on both my 's and they feel great. Can't wait to ride this weekend.

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

I learned to play tennis and golf at an early age. I love the feel of the leather grips on both. Hence, I have tennis grip wrap on mine. I love it and you can still feel the heat when using.

Chris

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default TricLed grips...

Reggy has great grips.. Not expensive at all.. I have them on both my 's.. they are great... reduces vibration, heated grips work fine through them, and they do not rotate... highly recommend.. just my 2 cents...