Spyder Garage

Default SENA bluetooth site sponsor

Can someone direct me to the site sponsor for SENA? Before I buy I'm trying to find out if my Garmin 765T bluetooth will synch with it. I have a CardoScala (original version) and it does not synch with the Garmin.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I think his screen name is motorcycledave here. on the home page, his card is Daves Valley Custom Upholstery.
    Not sure if anyone else deals in Sena...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Sena web site

That would be: senabluetooth.com

I am fairly sure that it is compatible.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Can someone direct me to the site sponsor for SENA? Before I buy I'm trying to find out if my Garmin 765T bluetooth will synch with it. I have a CardoScala (original version) and it does not synch with the Garmin.
    Honda East Toledo:
    http://hondaeastsuperstore.com/Store/Search.aspx?sck=807422&Page=1&Sort=2&key=sena

Spyder Garage

DON'T KNOW WHETHER I SHOULD OR CAN POST THIS BUT I SOLD SENA AT SPYDERFEST LAST YEAR AS WELL AS A NUMBER OF OTHER RALLIES. WE ARE NO LONGER SELLING AS WE WERE UNABLE TO ENJOY THE FESTIVITIES. I NO LONGER ACTIVELY SELL ANYTHING BUT I HAVE 9 SENA SMH10 DUAL SETS LEFT SINCE WE RETIRED. IF LAMONSTER WILL ACCEPT THIS POST THE SETS ARE AT ABOUT MY COST JUST TO DISPOSE OF THEM. $250.00 + 12.00 PRIORITY MAIL. THEY WILL CONNECT TO YOUR GARMIN.
    Padre Spyder & Jenny
    Riding the Dream on a Dream Ride

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    I have your exact Garmin, the 765t and the Sena headsets. It will sync with the Sena headsets, but, the garmin will have to be your source of music if you listen to music. You can't sync the Garmin for GPS only and Sync your phone for music and phone. They sync using the same protocol. If that is OK with you, you can sync the phone using a different protocol that works for phone only, no music. Hope that helps. John

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default I am your SENA Site Supporter

Hi Dave here
    Here I am...I am a SENA dealer with great prices on them give me as call 7 days a week
    8:00AM to 8:00PM pacific time I am located in Linden, CA. 42 miles south of Sacramento.
    I am also your custom Comfort Max Gel seat guy, all seats are made to order no mass produced stuff
    here I make them fit your butt...
    Ride safe
    Dave