GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Artesian Wells....

Is this get together still a go...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Yes....still a go...Feb 9th @ 1300 hrs...Cindi & I will be there...If you plan on coming please give a heads up to me so that I can get a table reserved...We'll post another date for everybody to meet in early April..Thanks...Larry

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    Yes....still a go...Feb 9th @ 1300 hrs...Cindi & I will be there...If you plan on coming please give a heads up to me so that I can get a table reserved...We'll post another date for everybody to meet in early April..Thanks...Larry
    unless the weather stops me, i, and my riding pal linda, will be there.

thanx

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry but I need to change the date to the following Saturday..We've got our house on the market and they're gonna do an open house...Let me know of any conflicts...Larry

Spyder Garage

Default Date change??

So no meeting Sat the 9th, but meet the 16th??? We did plan on going!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

No meeting on the 9th...Our realtor decided to have an open house but the 16th or following weekend will work...Trying to pick the best date for everybody. Input is appreciated...Looks like we may get an offer on the house this weekend...Somebody that looked at the house is coming for a repeat look..Keep your fingers cross for us...Looking to get out of here before summer.

Spyder Garage

Default Been there

No meeting on the 9th...Our realtor decided to have an open house but the 16th or following weekend will work...Trying to pick the best date for everybody. Input is appreciated...Looks like we may get an offer on the house this weekend...Somebody that looked at the house is coming for a repeat look..Keep your fingers cross for us...Looking to get out of here before summer.
    Sold our home in SC after we followed my job back to NY State. The ups and downs are a real pain, but you will get there. Did you already buy another house? Moving to a more spyder-friendly climate? We'll keep our fingers crossed for ya.
    Regards,
    Chad
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Chad...We haven't bought a new house yet...still deciding where we're gonna move but it's down to Eastern Tn around Johnson City, Louisville, KY or somewhere around the Ozarks in Missouri...I'm originally from the Watertown\Tupper Lake, NY area myself but don't want to live there year round.

Spyder Garage

Default DOGDAYS

Sorry but I need to change the date to the following Saturday..We've got our house on the market and they're gonna do an open house...Let me know of any conflicts...Larry
    Thanks Larry for the heads up.That will work for me, I do have a 9:00 appt. but I will see if I can move it. Hope to meet all of u then. Good luck with the house. Paula.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

So are we still meeting at the Artesian Wells this Saturday the 16th?

ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Some folks are asking about Sunday the 17th in lieu Saturday...Would this be a problem for anybody?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sunday the 17th will work for us.

Thanks

ToM
    Spyderfest 2013

Spyder Garage

Sunday the 17th works for us too.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sunday the 17 is what it is then...same time, same place....Artesian Wells at 1300....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Jen and I will be there 1300 hours.

Thanks
    ToM
    SpyderFest 2013

Spyder Garage

See y'all then!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Was nice to see everybody that made it to Artesian Wells and meeting some new folks from Michigan (2ndchildhood & Jennifer, Dogdays (Paula) and always nice to meet up with the Hansens...Looks like most of us are gonna leave on Monday the 22nd with an overnight stay in Effingham, IL and then continue on to Spyderfest. I'm thinking that with everybody coming from different areas we could meet up at the 1st exit on I-69 when crossing into Indiana at a designated time if you want to ride with somebody. I'll continue taking suggestions from those leaving on the 22nd so we coordinate a time to meet that works for everybody. I'll come up with another date to meet prior leaving sometime in late March or early April. If anybody wants to suggest another meeting place that works for everybody, make a suggestion please. I'll be collecting personal information (Name, Phone#, City/Town) for those responding that I'll keep private and forward to those in our group in order to deal with privacy issues...Cindi and I are also looking forward to the upcoming rides here in Michigan between now and the end of summer. I'm hoping that we get to get our house sold and relocate before the end of the summer...but.....meanwhile...we'll do as much riding with our Michigan friends as we can prior to our move....We also plan on making Spyders in the Adirondacks and Lamont's BBQ this year and Cindi & I will be hosting a BBQ here this summer for our friends here from Michigan....Be safe and pray for good weather....Thanks...Larry...

I posted this in the Michigan Spyders Riding group but wasn't sure if folks was monitoring so if it's redundant, I beg for forgiveness

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Jen and I had a great time meeting Larry and Cindy, Rich and Emily and Paula. I can't wait to meet up again for spyderfest. We are also looking forward to riding with everyone once warmer weather comes.

ToM
    SpyderFest 2013

Spyder Garage

Default Artesian Wells

Great time and thank you for making me feel so welcomed it was so great to but faces with names!!!
    Can not wait for spring and SPYDERFEST. Looking forward to our next meeting and getting to know u all better! Larry I got home could not find my print out could u forward one to me. Thanks to all, see u all soon Paula

Spyder Garage

Hi all,
    It was great to meet everyone. We can't wait to get riding. Spyderfest sounds like it should be a great time. Safe riding for all of you riding to Spyderfest, we'll see ya there.