Quote Originally Posted by rcdurango View Post
Those look like different sizes? Are they the same and do you have a link to where you purchased. But very nice mod
The actual cup shaped mounts are the same size, tho in the pic I posted of the mock-up, one has a rubber gasket in place while the other didn't. They came with them, but I'm not sure if I'm going to use them yet or not, but that's why they look different, good catch. I odered these over 2 yrs ago, pretty sure from www.gpscity.com but not 100% sure, but will see if I can find them in my records. But full disclosure, the depth of these require a small relief to be cut in the black plastic of the dash, tho not visible when the dash bezel is in place. I also had to trim the 2 side finger flanges on the base screw cap, but my buddy found the 2 large metal nuts that are pictured & was able to round the edges that made for a perfect fit, so I'll be using those instead. If I can find a link I'll post it.

Quote Originally Posted by lawawuu View Post
Just got a carrier for my Abby to ryde behind me on my Spyder. Cool idea you have there with the camera. What exactly is it?
I wanted a simple plug n play rear view camera system, but most on the market are for inside a vehicle & not weatherproof. Ultimately, our new system is weatherproof & should be just what we need. Its a weatherproof, totally sealed 7" lcd made for marine environments & fully warrantied for outside use, claimed to be the first on the market. I believe the company is ruggedcctv or something like that. I got the monitor from them & then 2 weatherproof military grade mini-cams from Tadi Brothers in CA. I had originally gotten an entire system from them including a 7" lcd, but it died after 2 yrs of use. I'll see if I can find links and post.