Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST 2013 in Ozark, MO

Spyderfest postings all over Facebook thought I would start it here too...LOL

This will be our first one Craig & I just booked Comfort Inn in on East Battlefield in Springfield, Mo. Phone # 417-520-6200. Checking in 23rd out 28th. FYI- Website showed no rooms, I called & they had!

Looking forward to it...hurry up April !!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Allready regisitered and waiting.

J. D.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by conroe spyders View Post

This will be our first one Craig & I just booked Comfort Inn in on East Battlefield in Springfield, Mo. Phone # 417-520-6200. Checking in 23rd out 28th. FYI- Website showed no rooms, I called & they had!

The rooms are blocked out for Spyderfest attendees. Be sure to tell them you are with Spyderfest!!!!!!!!!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default We are ready to go!

We were able to register and get a hotel, just need to pack a bag. Have ridden in that area before and are looking forward to doing it again.

Spyder Garage

Default I am GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard about this for 4yrs. 8Legs goes every year and this year she has company........I'M GOING'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got registered and have our hotel room. Come on Spyderfest!!!.....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I know it's early, but time to put a plan together and make all the proper arrangements for the travels. We plan on a 2 day trip there. Leaving out Monday early staying in Mena,Ark overnight and being in Springfeild on Tuesday for a bit of R&R b4 all the "kawmotion" takes place.

Looking to see when everyone else is thinking on going up!!

Our route will take us up 59N to Mena. Then 270 to "PigTRail"28 and all backroads through the Mountains to Springfield. It'll be a full day, we made part of this trip home from cuba last year.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Americas Best Value Inn-Ozark and they say they have some rooms left. got mine booked! 69.00

scratch this post, canceled in Ozark, moved to best western with everyone else.
    Last edited by Farmboy; 01-05-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default 2013 ozark

All booked now to save my penny's, no not for motels , for stuff for spyder err I mean wife, Slip of the finger I mean wife.....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    Americas Best Value Inn-Ozark and they say they have some rooms left. got mine booked! 69.00
    Are you heading thru Littlerock or taking a scenic route. Depending on your departure, maybe we could hook up around Mt. Ida and head north. I believe I can cut across 88 and get there.

Spyder Garage

stupid question y r they sayn Ozark when its n Springfield???Motels

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST 2013 in Ozark, MO

Quote Originally Posted by my3gs View Post
    stupid question y r they sayn Ozark when its n Springfield???Motels
    Springfield and Ozark border each other. Hotels off Battlefielf and 65 with a Springfield address are only about 6 miles from the event site. The town of Ozark does not have nearly enough hotel rooms for all of us. At least with all hotels together we will all e able to visit that much more together

SpyderLady

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

This will be our first one too , We booked our room at

Springfield-Medical District
    310 E. Monastery,
    Springfield, Missouri 65810 , United States
    Hotel Front Desk : 1-417-8878500

for the same time frame you show below. Look forward to the event and seeing who else is going. Joann is looking forward to all the rides

Quote Originally Posted by conroe spyders View Post

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    Are you heading thru Littlerock or taking a scenic route. Depending on your departure, maybe we could hook up around Mt. Ida and head north. I believe I can cut across 88 and get there.
    I'm shur I will go up I 30 to I 40 to hwy 65. Mt. Ida is an hour and half west of me. but maybe some how we can hook up some where!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    I'm shur I will go up I 30 to I 40 to hwy 65. Mt. Ida is an hour and half west of me. but maybe some how we can hook up some where!
    N/P, wasn't sure just how far across it was. I know we run 270 from Y-City{ my aunt lives there } to Hot Springs and up to Little Rock to visit a "R/G" Club-House when we are in the neighborhood

Depending who all goes and what time we decide to leave, plans could change and we'll be heading over through Little Rock..Anyways it's all about the ryde.