Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default KEEP IN MIND

KEEP IN MIND: ONE MAN'S GARBAGE IS ANOTHER MAN'S GOLD....
    what i like may be of no value to you...
    i would suggest visiting a SPYD3R RALLY or two, and asking if you can sit on their machine. I've had dozens of people ask that of me, and i'm always more than happy to oblige them. i made my own (pattern pending), and have given a set to BIG BIRD... try your hand at a DYI PROJECT, and build something that you'll enjoy...
    BTW; i'm 260, and i use them to mount my SPYD3R...
    SAM_0314.jpgSAM_0315.jpg
    SAM_0318.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

those look ok any thing to lower your foot from the foot pegs would give you moore streach for yor legs and make the knees feel better. here is some moore that drop dowen from the pegs giving moore sterch for your knees.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Seals

John is getting my money come spring.

2011 Spyder RT A&C SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Seal Floorboards

I installed a set of Seal floorboards on my 2012 RTS. Love em' !!

Spyder Garage

Default SPYD3R-BOARDS

i like my SPYD3R-BOARDS best.....
    these are a DIY PROJECT...

pay no attention the the HOLIDAY INN towel on the floor.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Maybe Glo can open up a special line of communication with Santa for an advance on next year's Christmas list...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rattigan_Roger View Post
    I have pegs, wish I had boards.
    You can have BOTH pegs AND Seal Pups. That's why I originally designed the Pups. Just one more way to......

Ride in comfort,

John
    Seal Floorboards

Spyder Garage

Default Seal Floor Boards

Installed my Seals Floor boards two weeks ago, and what a difference in riding. The quality and fit is amazing, and the service John provides is even better. I had a few questions which he responded to both pre and post sale.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman View Post
    Installed my Seals Floor boards two weeks ago, and what a difference in riding. The quality and fit is amazing, and the service John provides is even better. I had a few questions which he responded to both pre and post sale.
    Thanks for the kind words Your check is in the mail.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    Seal Floorboards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Your check is in the mail.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    Seal Floorboards

lol John... no check necessary.. I just tell it like it is... The pictures do not do the product justice, and until you see them up close, you have no idea of how well they are made.
    Have a great weekend!!

Diz

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman View Post
    lol John... no check necessary.. I just tell it like it is... The pictures do not do the product justice, and until you see them up close, you have no idea of how well they are made.
    Have a great weekend!!

Diz
    It's true, you really can't imagine how strong they are until you step up on them. Pictures can't convey that feeling.

Ride in comfort,

zjohn
    SealFloorboards

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by crw8781 View Post
    I have a question about floor boards. Every picture I see of floor boards they are on a SE5, Do they make them for a SM5?

The answer is YES - I have them on both SE and SM model RT's. Too, they are VERY strong, too. I am not a small person by any means and I stand on these all the time with no issue. The other nice thing about the seals is that they do deal with some of the heat coming out of the right side (albeit they dont deal with it when you prop your feet up in the "highway peg position.").

krzychick

Default Spyder running boards

Quote Originally Posted by Mspiggyz View Post
    Hi I just brought home my brand new Spyder rt limited. I love it. My question is what type of running boards or hwy pegs does everyone like
    I work at a great motorcycle product company, please go to our web-site at www.rivcoproducts.com and check out ALL the GREAT products we make for your SPYDER, including running boards, available with or without the toe- heel shifter.
    Rivco Spyder products are made and manufactured in Wisconsin, Made in the USA ! !

krzychick

Default Hi there Hunting Dawg ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Huntindawg1962 View Post
    The answer is YES - I have them on both SE and SM model RT's. Too, they are VERY strong, too. I am not a small person by any means and I stand on these all the time with no issue. The other nice thing about the seals is that they do deal with some of the heat coming out of the right side (albeit they dont deal with it when you prop your feet up in the "highway peg position.").
    I am your Wisconsin neighbor, GOOOO PACKERS !!!!! Have you ever heard of Rivco Products ? We are a small motorcycle accessory manufacturing CO. in Burlington WI. check us out my friend , at www.rivcoproducts.com In fact we would love for any Spyder lover to come on over and check us out we make a few products for the Spyder, and with the use of a 2012 Spyder owner Tom Dorcey from Janesville WI. we are measuring from his new Spyder to modify a few more GREAT RIVCO Spyder accessories.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Huntindawg1962 View Post
    You're right, I do make an RT SM Seal Floorboard. HOWEVER, the last batch if Shifters (15) my fab shop make are slightly off and, I am told, touch the tupperware. I don't have access to an RT SM5 and am not sure how far off a particular bend is off. I took it off my website till I can find a handy volunteer to work with me to get the shape right again. It's exactly like the BRP except taller, so its will need a good vice to straighten it. Anyone willing to work with me, PM me. I do want to get it back on line but won't until I know my product is up to snuff. I suspect it will also work on the 2013 and will be the ONLY floorboard to do that.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    Seal Floorboards

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by krzychick View Post
    I am your Wisconsin neighbor, GOOOO PACKERS !!!!! Have you ever heard of Rivco Products ? We are a small motorcycle accessory manufacturing CO. in Burlington WI. check us out my friend , at www.rivcoproducts.com In fact we would love for any Spyder lover to come on over and check us out we make a few products for the Spyder, and with the use of a 2012 Spyder owner Tom Dorcey from Janesville WI. we are measuring from his new Spyder to modify a few more GREAT RIVCO Spyder accessories.
    I will check it out and we can make that run anytime after the machines come out of their winter sleeping spots. We make that Hwy 36 ride out that way all the time and then cruise around that area so it could be a neat destination. What I would really like to see is a heel-toe shifter that works with the seal floor boards (and on an RT)
    Last edited by Huntindawg1962; 01-07-2013 at 05:07 PM.