Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Lunch Ride to Brooksville

I am planning a ride through the woods up to Mally Kylas in Brooksville for lunch on Saturday, Nov 3. 2012. Great food. Reasonable prices. Not a burger joint.

Leaving Quaker Steak and Lube, Pinellas Park, 49th Street at 0930, Saturday, Nov 3, 2012. We will have 1 comfort stop along the way. Email me if you are interested.

My email is edkoz@verizon.net
    Cell-727-235-2896

Ed
    Budda Belly

Spyder Garage

Cool Sounds like fun

Quote Originally Posted by BuddaBelly View Post
    I am planning a ride through the woods up to Mally Kylas in Brooksville for lunch on Saturday, Nov 3. 2012. Great food. Reasonable prices. Not a burger joint.

Leaving Quaker Steak and Lube, Pinellas Park, 49th Street at 0930, Saturday, Nov 3, 2012. We will have 1 comfort stop along the way. Email me if you are interested.

My email is edkoz@verizon.net
    Cell-727-235-2896

Ed
    Budda Belly
    You know I'll be there Ed. Had a great time on our last ride with you and Bonnie. I'll meet you up here in Pasco at the comfort stop.
    Jharpo
    Janie

Spyder Garage

I don't know if you heard about the cook out at swrafey2000 house in Lakeland, on the 3rd but there are going to be 20 or so showing up as of the last post. And your more then welcome to join us to meet some spyder riders.

Anarchist Cookout

Myself and Railrose will be having a cookout on Saturday November 3rd from 11:30am till the food runs out.We will have hot dogs,hamburgers,baked beans,potato salad,and of course cake.Everyone is invited.Address is 2410 Duff rd,Lakeland,Fl. If your interested just ad your name to the list.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 10-17-2012 at 05:17 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

There are another 10people who answered Cathy on Facebook. Everyone is welcome.